Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Yeah I know you're right! She's just a judgmental sad woman who cheats on her husband at any given moment. Sick of her I wish she would just duck off out of everyone's lives. I've never ever regretted a friendship before but I really do regret ever being a friend to her.'

- And that folks is how my Tuesday is going 😂
😯 I Want……. But Need to know more 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Yeah but the decisions he's making are not wise. Drinking and doing drugs until you're vomiting blood is not very grown up is it.’

And the drama continues peeps lol. I swear my life is just one big tit storm right now😂

Anyone wanna swap phones with me for a day? I promise you wouldn’t be bored😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Im a bit worried about going now someone has tested positive, I’m not double jabbed but everyone else is!

'what was the outcome?'

to the person who was spewing blood yesterday. (he went to a&e and not heard since)

• Wow
Reactions: 2
‘Just had a salad for me lunch and went on a walk this morning, if I’m not a stone lighter by tomorrow morning I’ll be fuming xx’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That car air freshener you gave me smells minging, now I know why you wanted me to have it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.