Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I can't believe your oven still isn't fixed!
Me neither it's an actual joke 🤣 I've said to my boyfriend a million times to stop ringing the guy who has messed us round 3 times, so what does he do, rings the guy who has messed us round and surprise surprise, he's not showed up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m good, I had amazing sleep

Which is true, I had the best sleep I’ve had in a while

Reactions: 1
hehehe i've always been lovely haven't i

my aunt just wrote in our big family group chat that she remembered that when i was small my grandma annoyed me and i told her i'd stab her with a cactus in the eye, wow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pepperoni or triple cheese
Son asking what pizza we have in the freezer

Yeah will do but it's only going to be a few seconds long as I hate taking selfies or videos of myself. Can I use a voice tuner? My voice sounds minging on video :ROFLMAO:

A friends boyfriend has asked me to do a short "happy birthday" video for my friend as a surprise so he can compile loads together.

Good luck to him, I'm pleased :)

About a friend who has taken the leap and gone self employed

Thank you 😘 you da best

My bf is going to pick up some burgers and make me burger and chips for tea because I cba to cook

• Heart
Reactions: 3
‘It’s very irritating’

I came home from work to find a distant neighbour parked half way over my driveway because they’re having their house rendered, a porch built and the drive redone. The road is mega narrow and I didn’t have the manoeuvreing (think I made that word up) skills to get onto the driveway. Very first world probs but annoying all the same 🤣

Wouldn't want to be stood behind you in a few hours 😂
Sent to a mate that's just had a curry at work

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s just got in, looked stressed. He’s gone for a poo and told me we can decide after.

I sent my friend this article with “😂😂😂😂
That’s so funny!! I bet people wouldn’t know who he was even if he did turn up!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.