Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why, what's wrong? You were miserable this morning but I didn't say anything because I thought I might have woke you up and didn't wanna get moaned at :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"My god I feel like crap today. I threw up this morning, didn't know that was a side effect. And my arm is killing me."

Have my first covid jab yesterday.

• Heart
to daughter about my dream:

Can't remember, i had food that had big worms in it, from M&S
bleeping Colin the Caterpillar :sick:πŸ›

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That really could have been done over text

My bf rang me to ask if I needed anything from the shop but I was nap trapped and couldn't talk properly πŸ˜‚

• Angry
Reactions: 1
we're on it

my dad said that now we've finished season 1 LoD we should start the 2nd one

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can't believe he's done this to you after everything you did for him. I have never wanted someone to fail so much in all my life.

And hospitals and police stations
..me trying to figure out who rung me from a private number very late at night the other night

My breasts are ginormous!! kill me now.

Sent to my friend

(had a baby few days ago and milk has come in, my already large breasts are even bigger 😒)

• Haha
Just spoke to ACAS and they said they can’t make me do that.
To the husband about my witch of a boss

Last edited:
They were quite appreciative. I don't know their names. Will have to find out.
Ah I love donkeys. Going to the donkey sanctuary was the highlight of my holiday in the Isle of Wight last year πŸ˜‚

My message was:

Can you park courteously pls so I can get my car out?

This was to my son (he started it by coming in a few weeks ago and admiring his own 'courteous parking' πŸ˜‚) basically our driveway is big enough for 3 cars but because of where I park mine, if he parks his like a dick in the middle of the drive, I can't squeeze out - if he parks to one side of the drive I can.

• Haha
Life costs far too much money for my liking, wish there was a money tree

to my Mum who was complaining that her hoover has broken and she has to buy a new one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Aww, you're welcome. It's a pleasure to be able to help.

Someone posted in our local FB group that a friend had fled domestic violence and needed help with stuff for a new flat. We gave her some kitchen bits and a TV cabinet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.