Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not sharing, if you want some get your own.

To my husband about my ice cream I bought last night, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im only texting you as proof that you and your snoring had me awake at this ridiculous hour you idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Some are just videos some are questions. One of them have 2 questions , the most are 7 questions “
To my workmate about training modules as there are loads and it looks overwhelming

so are you not even coming home for dinner then? You're gonna make yourself ill if you keep working like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He'd knock Boris' wig off if he saw him 😂

Chatting about that lad that kicked off at Keir Starmer in his pub looool

Edited to correct Keir from Neot 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi (name) are we doing a session tonight?

Meditation, just in case anyone thinks it's anything more exciting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“How is it? Are you out of quarantine now?”

To my best friend that’s in India for a job - quite worried about her as India has just been put on the red-list for travel

"Yo, duck that fandan, he doesn't know anything. It's a bog-standard RJ11, not bluetooth."

• Haha
Reactions: 2
im well eyeing up your cupcakes, hurry up or I can’t promise they’ll be here when you come back

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I double checked and then he didn't believe my answer when I double checked 🥱🥱🥱

Moaning to my bf as someone at work has already upset me today 😂

"Ah so annoying! You're doing her job better than her 😂"

Me and my friend were discussing Suzie Hello October's new video and all the things my friend had in her H&M basket are now gonna be sold out cos they featured in the video 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.