Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" i think its bleeping disgusting I'm not turning up Tues "
Going back to work monday and we still dont have a rota

Reactions: 1
The dog has learnt to lick her own bum !! 😂. Text to boyfriend... sharing the achievements of a new puppy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love your top in your recent Insta pic. I feel like I tell you that I love your clothes everytime you upload. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
‘ can you send me the measurements for the electrician that were written on the wall...they’ve been painted over 😳!’

'yeah dad can bring it up when he comes, he told me he's got me a house warming gift, I think he's forgotten he's already given me one'

I'm gonna sound so dumb rn but, I'm gonna make the gnocchi for lunch, if I make it all can i store some in the fridge and have the rest for my lunch tomorrow?

😅🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
"I'm so hungover"

Had mates around in the garden last night :LOL:

• Haha
"Nvm he's back, idk where he went"

Playing detective with my mum to see if my brother has a secret GF we don't know about 🤣

• Haha
It was “ up ya bum “ a pretty standard response from me if anyone sends a rather pointless or annoying request or statement . I prefer that to “Whatever “

To my friend

It’s always a good thing when you don’t hear from the in laws 😂

• Heart
context - I’ve sent some pics of a hot guy to my friend.

“I can’t show you anymore so go on his Instagram but don’t watch his story” 🤣😅

• Haha
Absolutely. We raised an amazing special needs son and it took a toll. We just became like roommates. There was no bad guy. He later met someone and I thought I would die. It was long distance and fizzled out. We just focused so much on our son and grew apart from each other. Our son is 24 now and thriving. I've wished for this for so long.
i hope you had an amazing time, any updates? 😍 😍 😍

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.