Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Score, just found a card in someones letter box with money in.......

He said “u always cry at that bit” and I said “when I’m dead and u watch this with ur kids u will remember I always cried at that bit and then u will cry toooooo” 😭 Then I cried again

Texting my sister about me & my son watching the bit at the end of home alone when the old man sees his son again & waves at Kevin 😩 I haven’t slept so I’m emotional 😂

I genuinely fucking love this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

WilmaHun

VIP Member
“Shit, you reminded me three times as well”

to my mum who asked if I remembered to pick something up for her at the shop

• Haha

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
'Maybe you shouldn't go to bed with your phone on loud then!'

I text my Mum at 20 past 7 saying "it's snowing!" And she replied saying I woke her up and that was my reply 🤣

• Haha

bunnyboo

VIP Member
Lads.. I won. I found the the twirl orange, orange fingers, orange giant buttons AND orange dairy milk.. the tescos in [my area] is superior.

Group chat with my colleagues, we're obsessed with orange flavoured cadburys things lol

• Heart

Hbirdette

VIP Member
“The golf is on”

me trying to entice my husband downstairs cause I’ve been up since 4 with our baby 😂

• Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
No I won’t be in, sorry! I’ll send Mr Wilma to yours in the evening with gifts

to my SIL who wanted to pop round. I absolutely will be in 😂

• Haha

JoJo76

VIP Member
A picture of a massive pan of bolognese I made and a message to my daughter at uni

“Double portion of bolognese so I can freeze. Will bring one across when we visit x”

• Heart

boomska

Chatty Member
“hh ok. Well I’m cat sitting and staying at my friends house, so you can always stay over. Don’t have to worry about waking up Housemate’s”

Lad I’m trying to bang is babysitting till 3am tonight, so trying to find a way 😂 cause your girls needs some lol

• Haha