Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I’m here now, well early as there was no traffic. We having Chinese for dinner? Please.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

skintsocks

VIP Member
What kind of absolute cockwomble feels the need to remind a 49 year old man to send a useless piece of cardboard in the post? Before the post even arrived?! Twat.

*oops*

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member

This gif to my partner after I’ve found out Lego are releasing The McAllister House and we’re supposed to be on a Lego ban this Christmas 🙃
That set looks amazing! I don’t even like Lego and I want it 🤩

Last text was “I’m jealous, what a lucky boy.”

My reaction to my 6 year old son having his picture taken with Ally McCoist and some other former Rangers FC players at his football training.

• Heart

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Good luck, I love you

To my bf who is getting a bollocking off his mum for leaving the toilet seat up 😂😂 ..he just sent me a long paragraph saying he hates living back at home and can’t wait to move out again

• Haha

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I sent my Mum a photo of some cowslips on whatsapp, they're her favourite with a "look what we found on our walk this evening x "

• Heart

jarv

VIP Member
"It is funny tho lol"

I sent my bf that meme I posted in the meme thread about IPAs being pumpkin spice lattes for white men. As a regular craft ale drinker he wasn't amused by it 😂

• Haha

WilmaHun

VIP Member
I love your top in your recent Insta pic. I feel like I tell you that I love your clothes everytime you upload. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

nbt

VIP Member
“Sometimes it pays to be a nerd, guys”

To my boyfriend, quoting The Adam Project as I wound him up saying it was probably his and his team’s daily mantra.

• Haha