Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WilmaHun

VIP Member
im well eyeing up your cupcakes, hurry up or I can’t promise they’ll be here when you come back

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
“I’m gonna watch YouTube videos and see how much other people put on”

I put too much Olaplex hair mask on, literally saturated my hair in it, and now I feel like I wasted it, my friend told me it was too much lol (I do have very thick hair though)

WilmaHun

VIP Member
"Just got here, car park rammed already and it's not even half 8! Bring on 5 o clock"

DuckDuck

VIP Member
“ I’ve taken a Valium doc won’t give me more ffs “
Had a full on panic attack this morning , I needed an asthma pump , Valium , a right fucking mess I was.. my heart is still beating out of my chest

• Sad

WilmaHun

VIP Member
"Tell him then instead of moaning to me about it!! 😂 "

To my Mum who is whinging about my Dad leaving the empty loo roll on the toilet roll holder instead of replacing it 😂

• Haha

Tree_

VIP Member
Mm i think I've got a work call...sorry.

To one of my sons friends mums who wanted to know if we wanted to play in thwir garden. I haven't

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Sounds like the conversations I have with my old mum bless her 😂
are you reading my fucking text messages??????

**looks behind myself**
**oh, a mirror, not a yellow french fancy cake reading my texts over my shoulder.... I look pretty** 😌

OK we will sort it out when you get here
fuck that just leave the bastard. You deserve better.....
bet it’s virgin coming to fix the WiFi. i feel I’m near text message relationship/between one to 3 kisses to end text depending on signal levels with virgin. 😕

• Haha

bolimepipi

VIP Member
Absolutely. We raised an amazing special needs son and it took a toll. We just became like roommates. There was no bad guy. He later met someone and I thought I would die. It was long distance and fizzled out. We just focused so much on our son and grew apart from each other. Our son is 24 now and thriving. I've wished for this for so long.
i hope you had an amazing time, any updates? 😍 😍 😍

WilmaHun

VIP Member
so are you not even coming home for dinner then? You're gonna make yourself ill if you keep working like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2