Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"There's a parcel just left sitting outside your door. Do you want me to take it in for you?"

To my neighbour. Spotted a parcel as I walked back from the shop. No cars there so I'm guessing that her and her husband are both working today.
Our current postman is a bit too casual with where he leaves things :mad:

Reactions: 1
Also do you ever get scared you just swiped left on your soulmate

To my friend who is on tinder lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
"Still up for firepit and beers tonight?"

Sent to two mates who said they would come visit us in our garden.

Reactions: 4
"send me your address, I'd love to send the baby a little present!" - to my friend from school who's just told me she's pregnant 😍

Also my mum wants to call you later? She asked best time?

To my bf, my mum wants to catch up with him lol

"No idea but it seems they only book two weeks ahead at a time"

Trying to get a smear test booked and keep getting told to ring back a different day to see if they have any appointments 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 1
"No idea but it seems they only book two weeks ahead at a time"

Trying to get a smear test booked and keep getting told to ring back a different day to see if they have any appointments 🙄
That happened with me, also trying to get it between periods doesn't help, fingers crossed you get an appointment soon!

"Bob got through the cat flap all on his own, so proud of him! We've turned the microchip setting off so it is easier for him. He made a right bloody meal of it, but he did it. Maybe he isn't that thick after all"

Sent just now to my daughter about our cat that started going out last weekend.

• Heart
She can moan about me all she wants, I'm not replying to her if she's not going to use her manners.

(I reckon if you've read my other posts on other threads, people would easily guess who this was about)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.