Last text or message you sent!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'summer body is pending, just made a green tea! Kendall jenner by 3pm'

@jarv smear went very smoothly. Bitter she didn't want to know my shaving routine but maybe next time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
🐷

Me and my bf just text each other the pig emoji when the conversation has ended and there's nothing else to say 🤣 idek why

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“I’m gonna watch YouTube videos and see how much other people put on”

I put too much Olaplex hair mask on, literally saturated my hair in it, and now I feel like I wasted it, my friend told me it was too much lol (I do have very thick hair though)

Reactions: 3
"I know we've not been here long but I really think we should move house.... So, I have been doing some digging and this is what we can get on a new house.......... love you x"

Hoping the "love you" at the end softens the blow :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
'well then I think we should think about a divorce, just too little too late for an apology'

he ate my crunchie rocks☹

...looking back all my texts sound so dramatic I promise I'm stable.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Won't be long until we are back to normal. Just in time for you finishing at university x"

Reply to my daughter who was saying life is feeling so monotonous.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm glad you are ok my dear and sorry for worrying you
Hope the call goes ok message me when you are done 🤭 miss you already 🧡

Call me sad but I still miss my other half after 2 years of being with him when he's on a work call and can't reply back. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Heeeey I’m good! Surprisingly the vaccine didn’t affect me haha

My friend asking how I feel after my vaccine yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry I didn’t think I needed to respond hopefully we’ll get to use it this year 🤣.
To the work group chat because the office is getting a new kettle and I kept getting @‘d because I hadn’t said anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
“I forgot to mention vet is coming to see the pacas tomorrow at 9am. Warn him in advance about Lemmy and his death breath 🤢😂 ... oh and I was right about the sodding dragon 🐉 it’s going to be a bastard 😳😳😳

Me to my husband - we have a weird life some days 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 1
“Swipe right”

My friend asking me if she should swipe right on a guy on tinder. She’s on the fence

'done my workout, coffee in hand, fajitas for dinner, no one is ruining the day for me'

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.