Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chaos Walking on Sky. Both me and my husband read the book back in 2017 so have been sat waiting for the film to finally get released - we needn’t have bothered. Absolute pants! I hate when filmmakers take good source material then decide not to follow the plot of it. This time it’s even worse as the author of the book was one of the screenwriters if I remember rightly, it’s as if he forgot the plot of his own novel!

"Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri" - perhaps not the most memorable of film titles, but the film itself was rather excellent with yet another stellar performance from Frances McDormand.

Reactions: 6
"Planet of the Apes" (1968).

A good film with a decent performance from Charlton Heston. Probably the best of the "Apes" films, not least for its brilliant ending - which even today is equally exceptional & shocking in its conclusion!

Breaking Dawn Pt 2 (aka the last of the Twilight franchise) just for Michael Sheen as Aro...best thing about the films.

Reactions: 1
5 feet apart on Netflix. It was really sad. It’s about teens who have cystic fibrosis and they aren’t allowed to get close to each other.

I then watched a YouTube documentary about a girl it was loosely based on, Chloe Wineland.

"Se7en" (1995)

Bleak downbeat opening credits: bleak downbeat closing credits: bleak downbeat main story in the middle. You'd be hard pushed to think this came out of Hollywood!

Phenomenal film that still stands up very well today!

Reactions: 2
"Se7en" (1995)

Bleak downbeat opening credits: bleak downbeat closing credits: bleak downbeat main story in the middle. You'd be hard pushed to think this came out of Hollywood!

Phenomenal film that still stands up very well today!
WHATS IN THE BOX!?

But I watched heavenly creatures today that starred a young Kate Winslet and Melanie Lynskey. Only outcome I could think of was “what the actual duck!?”

shrek 2, try naming a better film i'll wait
I was having a discussion last night that the soundtrack from Shrek 2 is possible the greatest music soundtrack of all time. Banger after banger.