Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grosse Pointe Blank - one of my favourites that I just rewatched now that it's on Disney+. Adore the humour and the soundtrack

'The Sisters Brothers' on Netflix. It's a western starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Joaquin Phoenix, John C Reilly and Riz Ahmed. I'd give it a good 7/10. Not a traditional western, a lot more character based.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Mad Max: Fury Road. I hated it, it was exhausting to watch from start to finish.

After years of avoiding the Fast and the Furious franchise (I had an irrational dislike of Vin Diesel) I actually sat down and watch the first two recently, and enjoyed them. I’d always incorrectly assumed that it was just about cars and nothing else. Finally warming to Vin Diesel.

Baggage Claim.

if you want a predicable romcom that requires no effort on your part then this is the film for you 😂

Just downloaded The Father to watch with a friend and I tonight, watched the first 20m and I'm stocking up on tissues.

'The Sisters Brothers' on Netflix. It's a western starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Joaquin Phoenix, John C Reilly and Riz Ahmed. I'd give it a good 7/10. Not a traditional western, a lot more character based.
the book ‘the sisters brothers’ by Patrick Dewitt is brilliant, haven’t seen the film yet but will give it a watch

The King of Staten Island - A comedy with a good story, I am now a Pete Davidson fan.
Promising Young Woman - excellent thriller from Margot Robbies production company. Thought Carey Mulligan was brilliant and Bo Burnham did very wel
I Care A Lot - really enjoyed this, something different.

I watched 'Yesterday' about a guy who wakes up from an accident in a world where no one else remembers the Beatles and claims their music as his own - it was really good, would recommend especially if you are a Beatles fan
I really thought this was one of the worst films I've ever seen. Can't believe I wasted my time. The concept was good but that was it for me.
Wasn't that idea used in 'Goodnight Sweetheart' the Nicholas Lyndhurst sit-com from the 1990s?

Wasn't that idea used in 'Goodnight Sweetheart' the Nicholas Lyndhurst sit-com from the 1990s?
Ooh maybe. I did watch Goodnight Sweetheart when it was first on - it's probably on UK Gold so I will have to see if I can catch a repeat.

Ooh maybe. I did watch Goodnight Sweetheart when it was first on - it's probably on UK Gold so I will have to see if I can catch a repeat.
I'm pretty sure Gary 'wrote' "When I'm 64" in one episode but it wasn't just Beatles' songs, I seem to remember Gary 'composing' Elton John's "Your Song" too.

Saint Frances on Netflix - fantastic.

Also watched Promising Young Woman and agree with the poster above.

Contagion yesterday, before that it was Blade 2 (didn't finish it) , A quiet place, Shaun of the dead.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)

Probably my fave Python film of all. Still makes me laugh some 40 odd years on!

King Arthur - (after he has cut off both of the Black Knight's arms) Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!

Black Knight - Yes I have.

King Arthur - Look!

Black Knight - It's just a flesh wound!
:ROFLMAO:

• Heart