Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Apollo 13" - one of Tom Hanks' more rounded performances, and the story/tension still grips even though most people old enough to remember will know the real outcome.

Empire Records on Amazon Prime. I remember really liking this film as a teenager. Now that I've rewatched it as an adult, I found some of the characters quite annoying lol. The actor who played Lucas was cute, wonder why he didn't have more of a high profile career.
He is cute! He was in CSI Miami for ages 😻 & I think he is in that new movie Antlers, I don't think that 1s out yet :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
S.A.S. Red Notice, a truly awful film so cheered myself up watching 30 Days of Night.
My last film as well - probably one of the worst I've ever watched - thought everything about it was bad. Shame as it could have been good if they had a different cast, filmed it differently, maybe a different story line might have worked 😂

Good Time, with Robert Pattinson. Its on Netflix. It was brilliant. Never thought he could act having only seen him in HP and Twilight but this proved me wrong. A really strange but gripping film, would thoroughly recommend.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love a so bad it’s good shark film but I’ve found a new low today by watching Shark Attack 3 - Megalodon. My word it’s bad, how John Barrowman ever got work after this is beyond me!

Had my 13 year old grandson round for a few hours and he's picked up my love of old classic horror and sci fi films so he did some homework from school and then we sat and watched Dracula, 1931 followed by The Thing From Another world 1951, he loved both...the lad has good taste :)

Tonight the wife and I are watching The Little Things, can't go wrong with Denzel.

Had the house to myself today so had a triple bill of sci fi/horror classic movies, 'When Worlds Collide', 'The Day the Earth Caught Fire' and the 1931 Bella Lugosi version of 'Dracula'...great stuff; big tub of pop corn and some cheeky red wine, a perfect Sunday :)