Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Promising young woman, just watched it for the first time and I have to say what an incredible film.

Reactions: 3
The Truman Show. Haven’t seen it in years but always loved it, don’t think I enjoyed it as much this time round though.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I can’t even remember what happens in Shrek 1!(Apart from Rufus Wainright cover of Hallelujah). Whenever someone mentions Shrek I always think of the plot for 2.

Last 5 films I watched:

Black Klansman (ok)
Jojo rabbit (good)
Mulholland Drive (good)
The Turning (ok)
...Shrek 2 😂 (always good. It was on ITV2 for the millionth time the other day...in fact, I think this is why I get mixed up with the Shrek plots: Shrek 2 is on TV all the time but number 1 never seems to be).

Finally got to watch "Three Billboards Outside Ebbings, Missouri". Didn't know the plot or what to expect. Really enjoyed it. Great performances as usual from Frances McDormand and Sam Rockwell.

Reactions: 7
The Mauritanian. Really good film, but I found it hard to watch in parts. Jodie Foster and Tahar Rahim are excellent in it, but I found Benedict Cumberbatch with a deep south US accent a bit weird!

A Star is Born. What a brilliant, brilliant movie. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are fantastic in it. ❤❤

Reactions: 5
A Star is Born. What a brilliant, brilliant movie. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are fantastic in it. ❤❤
I felt that film really lived up to the hype around it. And the ending absolutely broke me!

My last film was The Guilt Trip.

Reactions: 3
Better than the 90's one?
I've not seen the 90's one but husband says he prefers 90's one yet this one is still much better then the other remakes. He says this one is in line with source material.
I think you should give new one a watch, it's not complete waste of time.

I've not seen the 90's one but husband says he prefers 90's one yet this one is still much better then the other remakes. He says this one is in line with source material.
I think you should give new one a watch, it's not complete waste of time.
Will give it a go. The trailer looked pretty decent. Loved the 90's one so that set quite a high bar. The sequel that came a few years however is one of the lowest rated films on IMDB