Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CCnow

Sense and Sensibility....again. I think it's because Alan Rickman gets the happy ending and Alan Rickman is one of my utter favs. 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Sosig

Chatty Member
Forest Gump - for the first time ever! All my life I’ve had “ 😨 YOUVE NEVERRRRR SEEN IT!?”

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
"Bridget Jones' Diary" - A nice uncomplicated feel-good film for a chilly November's evening. Never get tired of it, even if Renee Zellweger's English accent is a little flakey at times.

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I finally got around to watching Knives out. I love those detective type shows with that oldish feel to it, and a quirky detective. Loved it! It was very clever.

fookinhellm8_

A street cat named Bob, based on the true story of James Bowen, who was homeless and recovering from drug addiction at the time when Bob came into his life. It’s always a very emotional watch with me, it’s a good movie, haven’t watched the sequel yet but looking forward to it. The real Bob sadly passed away last year, my heart goes out to James as it seems as if Bob and himself saved each other.

• Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
watched ‘A Star Is Born’ yesterday and it absolutely broke me, did not expect the ending and was a mess for 10 minutes.
also didn’t realise just how beautiful Gaga is
I watched this for the first time just before lockdown, and was the same. I spent all that weekend feeling upset about it. Just thinking about it now is making me cry 😭
Agree Gaga looks absolutely beautiful in it ❤
Both her and Bradley Cooper were so believable in their roles, just a brilliant film.

I watched Fire Saga yesterday, better than expected. Helps if you like a bit of Eurovision 🤣
And Pierce Brosnan, grey and bearded...surprisingly hot in an older man way! 😍