Last film you watched?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first wonder woman movie.
It was a bit boring in the beginning but i eventually cried. Could be that I'm super emotional rn but it's a nice escape.

I don’t usually watch Christmas movies but watched The Christmas Chronicles the other night. Such terrifyingly cute elves.

Reactions: 1
Mulholland Drive - my fave film ever, hence my avatar and handle here.
I saw this over a decade ago (IIRC) and barely remember it but recently have been reading how everyone loves it so much, I cannot remember it at all! where did you watch it?

The past couple of days I've been watching Carry on Films, Carry on Loving was the latest one I watched last night, never seen that one before so it was a real treat.

Reactions: 2
I saw this over a decade ago (IIRC) and barely remember it but recently have been reading how everyone loves it so much, I cannot remember it at all! where did you watch it?
I have it on my SD card, and watch it on my tablet. It's a weird kind of film - a "Marmite" film in fact. But I am besotted by it- hence my name and avatar here. (I have no life, lol)

I have it on my SD card, and watch it on my tablet. It's a weird kind of film - a "Marmite" film in fact. But I am besotted by it- hence my name and avatar here. (I have no life, lol)
will see if i can find it online! (love marmite so...)

Watched Forest Gump for the first time the other day, I can't believe I've never watched it before. I thought it was just a daft film and always avoided it but I got it completely wrong, had me right to the end, I think its possibly one of the best films ever!

First Man. A film about the Americans race to be the first to the moon. Ryan Gosling plays Neil Armstrong and Claire Foy plays his wife, Janet. It is simply brilliant. Highly recommend it even if that topic isn't your thing.

Finished my "Carry on" Binge, Carry on Doctor, Carry on Girls and Carry on again Doctor.

Next film up "Village of the Dammed" remake 1995 with Christopher Reeve, Kirstie Alley, Linda Kozlowski, Michael Paré, Mark Hamill, and Meredith Salenger.

• Heart