Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scvee13

Stephen King In the tall grass or something along they lines is the title, one of the worst films I've ever saw

• Haha
Reactions: 3

WilmaHun

VIP Member
anyone have any good netflix recommendations of indie esque films, but lighthearted ones something similar to juno/obvious child (not just about pregnancy/abortion, those two just came to mind!)
No suggestions, sorry but I absolutely love Juno and I'd totally forgotten about that film! There's my weekend watching sorted - thanks! :)

• Heart

Warpaint

VIP Member
I loved this film, mcuh better than the re-make, the original Freaky Friday (from the 70s I think) is also much better than the re-make. Anyone have any good recommendations for good indie films on netflix?
Chef is quite good if it's still on there.

Sw4

VIP Member
Good Time, with Robert Pattinson. Its on Netflix. It was brilliant. Never thought he could act having only seen him in HP and Twilight but this proved me wrong. A really strange but gripping film, would thoroughly recommend.

• Heart
I’ve just watched a Korean film called parasite, haven’t read the thread so not sure if it’s already been mentioned but wow it was brilliant, it won the Oscar for best picture last year, highly recommend it
It was my favourite film of 2020! So quirky and just sheer perfection!

Mookiegoose

I watched 'Yesterday' about a guy who wakes up from an accident in a world where no one else remembers the Beatles and claims their music as his own - it was really good, would recommend especially if you are a Beatles fan
I really thought this was one of the worst films I've ever seen. Can't believe I wasted my time. The concept was good but that was it for me.

Alexaj

VIP Member
I've just watched Cruella (wanted to go to the cinema no matter what) and I really enjoyed it! I love Emma Stone.

I'm watching Drop Dead Gorgeous right now. How did I not know of this genius?
Ooo how are you watching it? I've wanted to watch this one.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Eurovision- love Rachel Mcadams so will
Watch anything with her in it. Quite a feel good film. Definitely worth a watch.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
I, Tonya.

Been wanting to watch it since it was released and really enjoyed it. She had an awful Mum and Husband at the time 😢 No wonder she was fucked up 😬