Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booklover

VIP Member
A Star is Born. What a brilliant, brilliant movie. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are fantastic in it. ❤❤

Reactions: 5

Miss polar

VIP Member
Saw the Courier in the cinema last week. Did the Meercats 241. and brought own snacks, so a bargain all round

Really enjoyed it.
Going to see Candyman tonight.

Reactions: 4

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull.

What a very poor film especially as it was done by Spielberg. Some things should just be left alone.

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
Fast and furious 9

It was good-ish, i mean they always do ridiculous things but this one was a bit too far fetched! They went into space with a car! I mean come on!!

Also not buying john cena’s character, anyone else would have made more sense as a sibling

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Watched Fear Street on Netflix earlier, first of a trilogy, actually really enjoyed it. Then just watched The Tomorrow War, with Chris Pratt, think that was on Amazon Prime (my son's choice), VERY long film but enjoyed that one too even though it wouldn't be my usual sort of film

hrh89

VIP Member
The new Rebecca. It was one of the worst films I’ve ever seen.
I was tempted to watch that but clearly it’s never going to reach the heights of the Hitchcock original so I think I’ll give it a miss and stick with good old Lawrence Olivier 😂

Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. The one that was made in the early 70’s. I loved this film as a kid and now my kids love it too.
the classic! I absolutely hated the Johnny depp version.

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I watched Sixty Six at the weekend. The story about a Jewish boy who's Barmitzvah falls on the same day as the World Cup final.

A very charming, funny film. Done by the same people that did 'Love Actually' and 'Notting Hill' and starring the brilliant Eddie Marsan and Helena Bonham Carter.

Imadreamer

Silver linings playbook. Was better than I thought it would be, I enjoyed it. Bradley Cooper was v good.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
I rewatched one of my favourite films last night “Romy and Michelle’s High School
reunion”. This still makes me so happy and the soundtrack is incredible. 💖

• Heart