Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saltburn. I really enjoyed it, but it’s not one for the queasy.
Saltburn. My head's a bit messed now 😂
I gasped at the bathtub scene, especially when he stuck his tongue down the drain 😲
Also, did you guys guess that Oliver's family life and home was going to be totally normal? I kinda thought that was gonna happen. Loved the early 2000's music throughout and especially the ending, Murder on the Dancefloor.
news.gif

• Sick
Reactions: 1
The scene with his sister got me more 🔴😮 and I kind of guessed with his family. The ending, I'll never be able to listen to Murder on the dancefloor the same way 😂

Reactions: 1
Santa Claus:The Movie 🎅🏼
Absolute classic, makes me so nostalgic for the christmases I had as a kid. And a bit emosh, because I miss my nan and mum 😢 But it’s just how I imagine Santa’s workshop!

Reactions: 3
Recent films I have watched

Die hard - a Christmas classic

A knock at the cabin door -
started off well but then lost it and felt confused at the end.

Leave the world behind -
Enjoyable film and felt intrigued - really bizarre ending which spoiled the film. Can’t help but wonder if the writers strike had an impact .

Reactions: 3
Three films watched today

The Boogeyman - Disney+ ( absolute crap)

Scream 6 - it was ok but nothing special. They need to stop making them again.

Last Night in Soho - so far I am enjoying it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.