Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Remains of the Day. A reminder of what an incredible actress Emma Thompson is

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bridget's Jones diary.

I class it as a Christmas film, does anyone else?

Reactions: 5
Bridget's Jones diary.

I class it as a Christmas film, does anyone else?
Not one I would think to watch at Christmas but I do like the bit where she shouts 'BUGGER OFF' at the carol singers XD

My last film was The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry. Missed opportunity if you asked me. I liked the book far better than the film.

Reactions: 2
The Wicker Man (70's version)

Not too bad but heard so much about it over the years it kind of took the edge off.

Indiana Jones Dial of Destiny -- very good (if a little too long) -- I was pleasantly surprised.

Jason and the Argonauts. Filmed in 1963 with the wonderful visual effects by Ray Harryhausen.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
All the Jason Bourne films, one a night, a real treat as been so long, didn't really remember them. So good, & some of the stunt scenes were amazing!

Rise Of The Footsoldier : Vengeance

Exactly what I thought it would be 🤣

TBF I do think Craig Fairbrass is a decent actor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.