Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Father of The Bride.
Have to say I see it totally differently as an adult and mum - George Banks was expected to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on a wedding that meant his house was being completely ransacked for. I’d be going mental too!
Also annoys me how he’s totally left out of the whole wedding reception, like he just misses everything and no one thinks to find him/wait for him. I know it’s not true 🤣 but it’s wound me up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Three films watched today

The Boogeyman - Disney+ ( absolute crap)

Scream 6 - it was ok but nothing special. They need to stop making them again.

Last Night in Soho - so far I am enjoying it

I love that film. Very underrated. Fabulous soundtrack.

Reactions: 3
I'm not going to watch Saltburn, please can someone put a PG-rated summary behind a spoiler cut for me -- nothing gross please.

Reactions: 1
Saltburn - Trying too hard to be edgy. Wasn't gripped by it enough to finish it.

Reactions: 3
Saltburn - Trying too hard to be edgy. Wasn't gripped by it enough to finish it.
I started watching this last night but fell asleep. Not out of boredom it was just late. I got to the “vampire” part. Not sure where it’s going but I will finish it because I’m intrigued.

Reactions: 1
Poor Things - early screening as it's out on 12th January.

If anyone is looking for a New Year's Resolution make it that you don't watch this on a big screen with your mother...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Poor Things - early screening as it's out on 12th January.

If anyone is looking for a New Year's Resolution make it that you don't watch this on a big screen with your mother...
Just watched Graham Norton with Emma Stone and Mark Ruffalo it looks really good, what did you think of it?

The Lodge
Not great - I wouldn't bother.

Followed it up with Guardians of the Galaxy 3, which is one of my favourite films ever, and redressed the good/ bad film balance ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Run - Netflix

quite enjoying so far
---
The Mother - Netflix

run wasn’t too bad - ending was a bit crap

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.