Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one for The Menu. Went into it absolutely blind - loved it. Nicholas Hoult was especially good as an absolute dickbag.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Devotion (2022) starring Jonathan Majors and Glen Powell, directed by J.D Dillard. It's based on the true story of Jesse Brown and Tom Hunder and was very good, and very emotional with some difficult to watch scenes.

It's not out in the UK yet but if it ever does get a release here and you like period dramas, it's worth a look.

I went to see Glass Onion. Loved it!!! But then me and old dear love Miss Maple/Poirot type mysteries. So it really ticked all our boxes.

It's always surprised me that Ed Norton isn't a mega star. He is a fabulous actor. Saw him years ago in a film with Robert De Niro and Marlon Brando and he was brilliant.
Bit late of a reply to this but he's apparently notoriously hard to work with. He pissed the director of American History X off so much he wanted to take his name off his own film. Norton was demanding constant re-writes and holding up production.

Reactions: 3
Guillermo Del Toro's Pinocchio on Netflix, brilliant, dark, uplifting , deep, sad, happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I watched Babylon at the cinema today and enjoyed it but it was probably an hour too long for what it was!

Reactions: 1
Labyrinth.

I have seen it so many times it's ridiculous but I adore it. It does make me sad that David Bowie is not with us anymore though.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Finally got round to watching knives out and the glass onion not normally my kind if films but loved them hope there's gonna be another one

I watched the The Fabelmans at the cinema today and really enjoyed it. :)

The Railway Children Return

Not bad. A bit sickly sweet at times but true to the original I think.

Reactions: 2
Puss in Boots: Last wish.

Holy tit this was so GOOD. First time I've seen an audience in the UK applaud a film at the end?

"Now's the time to talk about good ethical practices!"

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.