Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to see Glass Onion. Loved it!!! But then me and old dear love Miss Maple/Poirot type mysteries. So it really ticked all our boxes.

It's always surprised me that Ed Norton isn't a mega star. He is a fabulous actor. Saw him years ago in a film with Robert De Niro and Marlon Brando and he was brilliant.

Reactions: 5
I went to see Glass Onion. Loved it!!! But then me and old dear love Miss Maple/Poirot type mysteries. So it really ticked all our boxes.

It's always surprised me that Ed Norton isn't a mega star. He is a fabulous actor. Saw him years ago in a film with Robert De Niro and Marlon Brando and he was brilliant.
American History X still sticks with me, great actor agreed and Ed Furlong tbf.

Saw Smile, enjoyed it, sort of early 00's horror vibe.

Reactions: 3

Ed is known to be potentially difficult to work with and I think that has been a factor. I think that rep has reduced in recent years.

I really enjoyed Glass Onion and thought he and Janelle Monae were the standouts.

Reactions: 2
I watched "wrath of God" on netflix, thought it was pretty great, it's an Argentinean movie I think.

Last weekend had a netflix binge.
Glass onion- very entertaining, well acted, fun.
RRR- think Bollywood type film set in Raj controlled 1920's India. Blown away, fabulous, loved every minute. Action, dancing, history, visually dazzling, if you have a spare 3 hrs i would not hesitate to recommend watching it, its an Indian language film, so its dubbed and we has the subtitles on too.

Reactions: 1
I went to the cinema to see “I wanna dance with somebody”, all about Whitney Houston. The actress who played her was amazing, and she had some absolute tuuuuunes! I knew most of the story as I’ve watched a documentary about her (I think it was on Amazon not too long ago) and it was nearly two and a half hours, so a bit long! But I enjoyed it and would give it a solid 3.5/5!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.