Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Top Gun:Maverick

Really enjoyed it. One of the best films I've seen in a while.

(I can't believe how quickly the films appear on Amazon prime etc these days. I'm not complaining though. I haven't been to the cinema for about 6 years)
Really????? I couldn’t get passed 20 minutes! I thought it was absolutely terrible!

I gave it a bit longer than this but same? I loved Top Gun so was really disappointed.
Watching a 60 something year old man trying desperately to look cool just came across as a bit sad. And the tit acting and awful script…good Lord…how much of his own money did he plough into this clunker vanity project?

Whatever Happened to Baby Jane
That's actually a very dark film. I didn't particularly enjoy it when I watched it because it seemed to get darker and darker as it went on, but I'm glad I still watched it because it is still classic nevertheless.

Reactions: 2
Inside Man - What happened to Clive Owen? He was pretty popular at one point but never see him now

Reactions: 3
The last film I watched was the 1975 classic The Sunshine Boys with Walter Matthau and George Burns. The duo play a retired vaudeville act brought together once again after 15 years of retirement for a TV special on past stage acts.

Inevitably it brings back all the past tensions and arguments and reminds them of why they needed to retire in the first place.

Based on a screen play by Neil Simon, it is a master piece of human interaction and how the aging process mellows the reaction to the sometimes aggressive reactions we sometimes cannot help responding with with.

Memory (2022)
Liam Neeson is an ageing hitman with advanced Alzheimer's who decides against carrying out a particular job, things get messy.
A decent film, it's free with Amazon Prime.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.