Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Planes,trains & automobiles,
The scene at the end in the train station 😢,John candy was taken to soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yesterday - Interesting concept for a film but they managed to get it all completely wrong. 4/10

Reactions: 1
The crow,
I enjoyed it,I liked Eric's friendship with the young girl Sarah and how he looked out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

I know it word-for-word and never get sick of how camp and fun it is.

Reactions: 4
Ended up semi watching the ledge on Netflix because my stepdad insists on putting on bad films. And while watching he’ll ask me questions about it despite the fact that I also have never seen it but somehow know everything about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ended up semi watching the ledge on Netflix because my stepdad insists on putting on bad films. And while watching he’ll ask me questions about it despite the fact that I also have never seen it but somehow know everything about it.
I watched that last night. I really enjoyed it. It’s not the best film ever but it certainly kept me on the edge of my seat.

I watched that last night. I really enjoyed it. It’s not the best film ever but it certainly kept me on the edge of my seat.
:)Yeah it wasn’t the worst thing I’ve ever seen but I’m not that bothered about films anymore. I think they’ve become a bit too predictable and I’d much rather watch a tv show. My stepdad only puts on films as a last resort if there’s no sport on.

Duplex with Ben Stiller and Drew Barrymore. Narrated by Danny DeVito. Could have easily been a fever dream.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.