Last Film You Watched? #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched The Holiday for the first time.
Rubbish and cheesy, but I loved it 😂

Reactions: 1
The Departed

Has anyone seen the new Martin Scorsese film, Killers of the flower moon? Is it any good?
You’ve probably seen it yourself by now, but I went to see it and it’s a very good film but for me, it was an hour too long. I was losing concentration and getting a bit fidgety. I also think Leo is amazing in everything but when they say it’s his best film yet I don’t agree. Nothing any more spectacular than other films.

Watched The Holiday for the first time.
Rubbish and cheesy, but I loved it 😂
Ah the Holiday is a very well made film. It's only rubbish and cheesy because we have all watched it a thousand times.
But everyone in it gives great performances. Kate Winslet is perfect (as always), Jack Black is actually restrained and likable. Jude Law is a bit meh actually. But Cameron Diaz is prefectly cast as the fish out of water Yank.

Reactions: 7
Ah the Holiday is a very well made film. It's only rubbish and cheesy because we have all watched it a thousand times.
But everyone in it gives great performances. Kate Winslet is perfect (as always), Jack Black is actually restrained and likable. Jude Law is a bit meh actually. But Cameron Diaz is prefectly cast as the fish out of water Yank.
Oh don’t get me wrong - I absolutely loved it and don’t know why I’ve avoided it for so long 🥰 . Not a fan of Jude Law usually but he’s gorgeous in it And I’ve always had a soft spot for Jack Black 😊

Yesterdays Christmas move was Love Actually :)

The Departed

Has anyone seen the new Martin Scorsese film, Killers of the flower moon? Is it any good?
It’s a good movie in some respects. 3.5 hours is long, but not unbearable! My problem was the lack of chemistry between the 2 leads. They were completely unbelievable as a couple.

Suzie Searches
It was alright but I dislike they had the mother with MS in a kind of vegetative state, it's annoying, they so ignorant.

Once Upon a time in Hollywood. Faaaar too long but I liked the aesthetic and what Tarantino wanted to do with it. Probably wouldn’t ever watch it again though

Last night I watched talk to me on Netflix what a pile of wank it’s meant to be scary I found it cheesy as duck

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.