Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, why buy an instagrammable house then never ever show it? I don’t understand
Hmm I had wondered about this too. When you think about it, most of her 'online identity' is around buying a house (it started with the no buy year to help save for a deposit which is what her channel was about. She has been featured in articles for her no buys and low buys - then she started vlogging their home buying journey). You'd think after the hard work she has apparently put in, they'd share the house too.

It didn't make sense to me why she was being secretive about it, but after reading this thread and finding out that Stu inherited his mums house which was sold, I think it now makes sense. There is no way they could have afforded the house they have purchased without the inheritance and I think Lara is shielding the house from her viewers because it is so obvious that it does not reflect the identity of her channel.

Buying a 500K property with two young kids does not reflect people who consciously need to live "their best budget life".

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hmm I had wondered about this too. When you think about it, most of her 'online identity' is around buying a house (it started with the no buy year to help save for a deposit which is what her channel was about. She has been featured in articles for her no buys and low buys - then she started vlogging their home buying journey). You'd think after the hard work she has apparently put in, they'd share the house too.

It didn't make sense to me why she was being secretive about it, but after reading this thread and finding out that Stu inherited his mums house which was sold, I think it now makes sense. There is no way they could have afforded the house they have purchased without the inheritance and I think Lara is shielding the house from her viewers because it is so obvious that it does not reflect the identity of her channel.

Buying a 500K property with two young kids does not reflect people who consciously need to live "their best budget life".
I didnt know he had inherited his Mums house. Maybe thats why they dont seem bothered by all the rising costs of everything. It has to be that or they really are as dumb as i thought they were!

Reactions: 8

So bleeping shady

Reactions: 6
My spider senses are tingling…🕷🕸
Do I sense a veiled attempt at getting free AstroTurf disguised as asking for recommendations?? Let’s face it. We’ve been here a few times now haven’t we?? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
My spider senses are tingling…🕷🕸
Do I sense a veiled attempt at getting free AstroTurf disguised as asking for recommendations?? Let’s face it. We’ve been here a few times now haven’t we?? 🤷‍♀️
Pay for it yourself you ugly scrounging woman
Seriously if you can afford a duck off house then you can pay for your own grass!!!!

Reactions: 4
Theres nothing she wouldnt stoop low enough to beg for. Imagine that existence! Shameful!

• Angry
Ha ha love that the local influencer salon is closing due to the manager not paying her taxes and now has to close
What will Lara and Lucie do now ha ha

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh no. What will Lara and Lucie do if they have to start paying for the hairdresser now?Especially Lucie, she practically lives at the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no. What will Lara and Lucie do if they have to start paying for the hairdresser now?Especially Lucie, she practically lives at the place.
I love how Stacie said covid screwed her over
It was obvious she wasn’t paying her tax bill and now been caught out hence why she can’t afford the salon anymore
Also think the way she came on in a hoody and terrible camera angle was totally unprofessional for such big news
She didn’t seem to care
And ‘so yea’ and ‘like’ was used so much

Reactions: 2
she has a more than nice real grass lawn, wtf does she need astroturf? she needs to learn to look after her grass instead of replacing it with plastic

Reactions: 2
I love how Stacie said covid screwed her over
It was obvious she wasn’t paying her tax bill and now been caught out hence why she can’t afford the salon anymore
Also think the way she came on in a hoody and terrible camera angle was totally unprofessional for such big news
She didn’t seem to care
And ‘so yea’ and ‘like’ was used so much
I feel bad for the other hairdressers, I hope they land on their feet given their boss has already found somewhere… mad that she was ‘expanding’ with nails..

Which hairdressers was this?
Mane salon
Something doesn’t add up
Recently renovated it like literally last month
Taking on new staff
Think Stacie was so unprofessional with the way she has gone on about this
Just came on talking to the camera holding the phone looking a state and just like ‘so yea salon closing so yea’!
So unprofessional

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Mane salon
Something doesn’t add up
Recently renovated it like literally last month
Taking on new staff
Think Stacie was so unprofessional with the way she has gone on about this
Just came on talking to the camera holding the phone looking a state and just like ‘so yea salon closing so yea’!
So unprofessional
I wondered if she’d paid any of the money back for furlough?
Also taking deposits was probably an attempt to increase cash flow…

• Wow
Maybe she gave away too many freebies ….but according to Lara they are not freebies as she pays with her influencer currency to give the salon exposure …..nah you’re a free loader and scrounged …..

• Heart
Time travelling Lara asking peoples advise on what to wear to an event she went to yesterday. If you're going to pretend yesterday's event is today maybe tell your mate Lucie first she she doesn't already post about it.

• Haha