Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Travel for cheap’. Says Lara whose just spent 6k on one week in Greece.
Content made purely to shoehorn the bldy Curve card in.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why is she pretending it’s tonight when it was last night…bizarre. Also, taking lucie as her guest, but still won’t put her hand in her pocket to take her kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yep she on a girly holiday
What an absolute piece of tit
How can she portray this life when it has been one big massive lie
Frugal my arse

• Angry
Reactions: 7
So Mother In Law dies …we get the big house, a 6k holiday and now a girly holiday ….

🧐 frugal my arse ……bloody windfall from inheritance.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
So that is why she has been missing from Instagram for the last few days.

Will she mention her absence from Insta? How will she explain the tan? Must be killing her not being able to share the cocktail boomerangs, swimwear shots by the pool if she has to pretend to be sitting at home counting the pennies.

She is fake as duck.

Reactions: 8
So that is why she has been missing from Instagram for the last few days.

Will she mention her absence from Insta? How will she explain the tan? Must be killing her not being able to share the cocktail boomerangs, swimwear shots by the pool if she has to pretend to be sitting at home counting the pennies.

She is fake as duck.
Good job her other huns are posting on there stories of all the fun that’s how I saw she was away

Reactions: 3
Didn’t she go and see Elton John the other week. Who looks after the kids with all her gallivanting.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
micro YTers like Lara are insufferable.

Being friends with brogan tate isn't a badge of honour. Both grade A fuckwits! Along with brummie mummy, Mrs Meldrum and Louise pentland.

Why was she wasting so much taxpayers money demanding test after test on the NHS for IBS and food intolerances. Then using it as content. so much health clickbait when there's absolutely nothing wrong with her. She's just weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Being friends with brogan tate isn't a badge of honour. Both grade A fuckwits! Along with brummie mummy, Mrs Meldrum and Louise pentland.

Why was she wasting so much taxpayers money demanding test after test on the NHS for IBS and food intolerances. Then using it as content. so much health clickbait when there's absolutely nothing wrong with her. She's just weird.
Has she mention any of her "health conditions" since she moved 🤔

Has she mention any of her "health conditions" since she moved 🤔
I'm not sure to be honest... other than hearing her say she'd put it down the food intolerances I haven't been watching enough to know. Her overbite infuriates me too much to watch her regularly.

• Sick

are you the NHS police or something? she got tested as her doctors determined it was necessary not you, she pays taxes, there's nothing to be snippy about here

Seems like the latest update on the stomach condition nobody asked about was so she could shoehorn another ad in for some expensive (her words) pro-biotic.
She’s so transparent.
And her whole ‘living life on a budget’ USP is bs, if they only managed to buy their house with the help of an inheritance and not achieving it without any outside financial help.
And now a second holiday within a month of her 6k Greece trip. She’s full of 💩.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Seems like the latest update on the stomach condition nobody asked about was so she could shoehorn another ad in for some expensive (her words) pro-biotic.
She’s so transparent.
And her whole ‘living life on a budget’ USP is bs, if they only managed to buy their house with the help of an inheritance and not achieving it without any outside financial help.
And now a second holiday within a month of her 6k Greece trip. She’s full of 💩.
When was the update ?