Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the update out of curiosity and the amount of times she veers off topic is so annoying. I do not care about:

Your lack of chargers
Your hair
Your tiktok
The picture you have on your window sill

I feel like repeating that you aren't a doctor doesn't negate the fact you shouldn't be making any claims whatsoever about an expensive probiotic company that seems to have a bottomless marketing budget.

Reactions: 7
Watching her most recent video. Does she hear herself? Did she move in with her friend to split costs and save money? Nope didn't think so.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I just came over from Brogan Tats account, how old is Lara, she seems so fake and strange just from looking at her stories

Reactions: 1
I just had a leak at her from Brogans tread - how is she marketing herself as frugal??? Her first post is 5 useless, totally unnecessary crap to buy from Amazon! Is this woman for real? I grow up poor and consider myself pretty frugal, just one look at her account and she is already getting on my nerves.

Reactions: 11
Mission accomplished.
Lara has finally managed to bag herself a free mattress for her kid after a not so subtle beg when they moved in.
How about these people actually do what the rest of us have to and spend their own money for a bldy change! 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Mission accomplished.
Lara has finally managed to bag herself a free mattress for her kid after a not so subtle beg when they moved in.
How about these people actually do what the rest of us have to and spend their own money for a bldy change! 🤯
YES ive just seen that. Thats a result of the whole "my son has no matress" on his bed. That's absolutely f***ing shameful. Lara might like to educate herself about sleep poverty and donate that matress to a child and family who REALLY needs it.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
YES ive just seen that. Thats a result of the whole "my son has no matress" on his bed. That's absolutely f***ing shameful. Lara might like to educate herself about sleep poverty and donate that matress to a child and family who REALLY needs it.
What an absolute beggy bleep
Big house and has to beg for things to furnish it with
What’s wrong hun no more money left from inheritance 😏

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg, the grabby, pathetic, waste of space is on the beg for a bleeping sofa now!! Go on Google you twit and look like the rest of us. She really does make my blood boil.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Her last sofa was gifted too. So easy to be fruggle and budget for luxury holidays when you never put your hands in your pocket for big purchases.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
What an absolute beggy bleep
Big house and has to beg for things to furnish it with
What’s wrong hun no more money left from inheritance 😏
Spends £6k on a holiday yet can’t prioritise putting her hand in her pocket for a mattress for her son ?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
‘My main priority for a mattress is that it’s comfortable.’ Erm, nope love, that’s not true, your priority is any mattress that’s free. Also, Emma mattresses are horrible. I can’t wait to change mine!

Reactions: 10