Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Begging for kitchen taps & votes. 😠 Also there is nothing niche about a kitchen tap. Must be code for freebie please amongst the influencers. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The Instagramable house she brought simply on the decor, been renovated on the cheap. Taps needing replacing already. I can see it becoming a money pit but the money and finance expert (!) haha knows better.

Reactions: 11
So who are we all voting for in her category then 😆

Literally anyone else!

Go Fund Yourself has great content.

Gone right off My Frugal Year since she moaned about missing a delivery (she was out) and how they didn't wait for her to get back - clearly no idea about what delivery work is like.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Instagramable house she brought simply on the decor, been renovated on the cheap. Taps needing replacing already. I can see it becoming a money pit but the money and finance expert (!) haha knows better.
Yep. That house is all fur coat, no knickers. Tarted up on the cheap with corners cut by the look of it. When she moved in she said the shower didn’t drain properly and overflowed. Oh dear…couldn’t happen to a nicer person.
Best get ‘manifesting’ Lara.

Reactions: 3
Literally anyone else!

Go Fund Yourself has great content.

Gone right off My Frugal Year since she moaned about missing a delivery (she was out) and how they didn't wait for her to get back - clearly no idea about what delivery work is like.
I love Go Fund Yourself, very useful content and she does a financial news round up every Monday.

Time for a new thread. Any name suggestions? 'New house is a money pit, shilling tat and her Insta is also tit.'

Reactions: 11
What is she on about it being jumper and leggings weather? I'm not far from her and it is definitely not jumper weather.

Reactions: 4
Oh the irony... In the thrifting vid, all the hats wouldn't fit and she went 'why won't they fit my head?'. Cos you've got a big head Lara!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she's so boring nobody can be bothered to make a new thread.

Did notice they got out of a Merc in her sofa shopping stories yesterday - husband must be doing okay at work!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh the irony... In the thrifting vid, all the hats wouldn't fit and she went 'why won't they fit my head?'. Cos you've got a big head Lara!
Her head must be big because she always has to hold it up with her hand resting under her chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how she's so boring nobody can be bothered to make a new thread.

Did notice they got out of a Merc in her sofa shopping stories yesterday - husband must be doing okay at work!
I don’t do Instagram…Is Lara on the beg for a free sofa like she does for everything else in that house?

Reactions: 5
Leering at you or just wondering who is this twit filming herself talking to herself at Basingstoke Station?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The instagrammable house that she bought is not because she doesnt have enough furniture!! She showed the large family area of the kitchen when her husband got home yesterday and it looks awful!! Thats why theres been no house tour!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10