Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree @Popcornshovel. There’s so much useful advice out there but she either sticks to the obvious (use topcashback) or the ludicrous. I remember a video where she suggested you can make extra money by buying a vending machine, or doing drop shipping!

And now she’s posted about her freebie holiday, asking her followers if they’d like to go on a Tui Blue holiday. Tone deaf.interesting that all the replies so far are from her Instagram mates.
A vending machine? 😂😱😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Completely agree @Popcornshovel. There’s so much useful advice out there but she either sticks to the obvious (use topcashback) or the ludicrous. I remember a video where she suggested you can make extra money by buying a vending machine, or doing drop shipping!

And now she’s posted about her freebie holiday, asking her followers if they’d like to go on a Tui Blue holiday. Tone deaf.interesting that all the replies so far are from her Instagram mates.
Yeah I remember the vending machine tip!!! As much use as a chocolate teapot.

I'm surprised she hasn't suggested stuff like feet pics on Only Fans - at least that would make some money!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching hocus pocus and of course she couldn’t let it pass without a comment about not having a sofa big enough for the whole family. I can’t believe she’s still holding out for a freebie and making her son sit on the floor. At what point will she give in and buy one?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
How many times did she mention the sodding sofa …..just bleeping buy one or is she skint and now shitting herself with mortgage rates and the soaring cost of living? Boo bloody boo!

Reactions: 11
Watching hocus pocus and of course she couldn’t let it pass without a comment about not having a sofa big enough for the whole family. I can’t believe she’s still holding out for a freebie and making her son sit on the floor. At what point will she give in and buy one?!
Did Beggy Mitchell end up getting “gifted” garden furniture? She bring it inside and sit on it! 🖕🏼 The majority of people are struggling right now and she’s still begging!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
STILL on the beg for a new sofa. It’s just shameful and so embarrassing.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Can't believe this woman gets nominated for money saving blogger awards, when she begs for free stuff (including her kids mattress!) while giving the worst advice. I don't think she has another job so her Influencer work is the only money she's bringing in. Good luck to her with the coming recession, higher mortgage rates, higher heating costs etc!

snug sofas have a sale on, I’m sure that’s one of the brands she was hunting about. Perhaps I should send her a link and suggest she goes through topcashback ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last time she mentioned it, I posted the name of a company who makes bespoke sofas - only problem is she would have to pay for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
‘How to keep warm’ video.
Absolutely groundbreaking…’wear a jumper’ ‘wear socks’ ‘wear thermals…the ones I wore in the Himalayas’. 🤢
Watch out Martin Lewis…LJJ is a real contender for your money saving advice slot on breakfast TV…ye gods! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Christ on a bike!! Yet ANOTHER veiled sofa beg in the latest vlog. Clearly LJJ hasn’t convinced anyone to ‘gift’ her one despite valiant efforts. Face it Lara, for once you might actually have to spend your own money…like the rest of us!

Reactions: 12
bleeping hell has the frugal Lara actually done an add where she is linking FAKE ACORNS! Acorns which are in abundance FOR FREE in autumn! How can she honestly be so duplicitous and contradictory. She is unbelievable. Pick a lane Lara and bloody stay in it with your Jimmy Hill chin.

• Haha
bleeping hell has the frugal Lara actually done an add where she is linking FAKE ACORNS! Acorns which are in abundance FOR FREE in autumn! How can she honestly be so duplicitous and contradictory. She is unbelievable. Pick a lane Lara and bloody stay in it with your Jimmy Hill chin.
Dying!!
That jaw has a mind of it’s own 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hope nobody clicks on the Amazon link because whatever they buy in the next 30 days she will earn commission!

Reactions: 3