Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her latest reel…how will she parent and work full time over the summer? Sorry, but there’s no way she works full time 😂 her last few videos she’s mentioned how quiet work is, and she’s just got back from a girls trip in Spain. Very few parents with actual jobs would be doing that a few days before school finish, because we have real work to do!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
But there was that one house that looked to be out in the wilds somewhere, where she drove up and sat outside gazing longingly at quite a few times, according to her.
Not sure if it was for sale or not, but her manifesting obviously wasn't working on that one.
---
Haha, I remember that. And she was keen on sending pleading letters to sellers, explaining why they should let them buy the house for less than other people had offered.

I’m her age, and we bought our first house is 2012. Since then we’ve moved twice and each time stepped up a bit in size. I imagine her friends had done the same and she wanted to catch up with them. But in that case, get a real job and stop filming yourself in ikea!!

Also, because we’re reminiscing, remember the awkward video when she got her friends round to do a big announcement to tell them she’d bought a house?! That was so cringey!

• Haha

Silentreader1479

Anyone know what happened about the swollen tummy issue ? I used to watch her but stopped.
As everyone said for months while she was wasting the NHS resources, it was literally IBS related stress which is so so common. She moved house, started exercising again and reduced her caffeine and suddenly she has no bloating at all. Which was told to her at the start but she convinced herself there was something seriously wrong.
if you watched her non stomach videos she didn’t even look bloated, so clearly was pushing it out and making it so much more obvious for the sympathy

Looks like she’s off on another freebie holiday judging by this mornings stories. Much easier to be frugal when you don’t have to put your hand in your pocket for anything.

• Angry

vikky

Nice one Lara , moaning because you plates don’t match while the rest of us are struggling to put food on them

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
How many times did she mention the sodding sofa …..just fucking buy one or is she skint and now shitting herself with mortgage rates and the soaring cost of living? Boo bloody boo!

Ele88

Chatty Member
Total fraud …..buying the house with inheritance
No way 😱 Has she done a vlog on this?

I've followed her on and off for a while. She pisses me off so I block her then curiosity always gets the better of me.

She's so smug she does my head in 🤬

This is a personal thing but I can't stand that she calls her husband baby 🤢 please edit that shit out it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

• Haha

Silentreader1479

This is the same person who seems to do a declutter every month for the last 3 years, but all she ends up doing is adding in extra ‘organisation and storage’ and not actually taking anything out. Same with her wardrobe and bathroom. All she does is buy extra things that don’t match each other and then complain she has a lot of stuff

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
The IKEA bread bin hack isn’t new or unique. I’ve seen it on at least 2 other channels, and I see the ‘gifted’ sofa beg has yet to pay off…
Poor lambs will have to continue to be squashed on their current 2 seater…or actually pay for a new sofa themselves, god forbid!

She’s desperately clutching at straws for her next ‘thing’. We’ve had slow living, minimalism and now intermittent fasting.

She said herself that she’s going through a slow work period. There’s a cost of living crisis, you’d have thought that if she really is a good frugal living/money saving blogger then she’d be in demand.

• Heart

Bojangles

Most recount video “6 month house update” is basically a huge beg for the items they need!

How sad that they’ve purchased a house that they can’t afford to heat!
Their children have to have a heated blanket at the breakfast table when eating breakfast because it’s too expensive to “heat the whole room” 🥺
She is SCREAMING champagne lifestyle lemonade money!
I would hate to feel the need to impress people who don’t matter, with things they don’t need and can’t afford!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Also notice the difference between Lara and her ego trip and her pal Katie Ellison who was nominated for another category. Katie didn't beg for votes, not sure if she even mentioned it, didn't upload any photographs until after the event and also congratuled the woman who won amd shared a photograph of her with the award.

Lara acting like she was nominated for the noble peace prize. No mention of Go Fund Me who won Finance/Business insta account. Probably worried people would check out the competition and see out amateur Lara is in comparison.

Fanny-Dango

I stopped watching her patronising guff vlogs a year ago, just didn't want to waste my time watching her ego mushroom.

Evidently, she has no real financial understanding, is cruel exploiting people who don't have the knowledge to fight her utterly nonsensical advice. Give her a wide berth!

Silentreader1479

Tells everyone to buy an electric blanket and air fryer to save money, but to go to a designer outlet place for all their Christmas shopping.
If you can afford to do all your Christmas shopping in these places then I’m not sure you’re as concerned with putting the heating on a couple times this winter

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Christ on a bike! 🤬🤬
How many times is she going to ask for ‘recommendations’ for a new sofa (we’re not stupid Lara, clearly a clunky attempt at what you’re best at #beggingforafreebie).
Then complaining about the expense of underfloor heating. Well, on her last vlog she said Octopus were helping their customers by absorbing price rises 🤦‍♀️🙄. If that’s the case, she’ll be able to crank it up come winter without a care in the world 🤯🤯
Absolutely clueless.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Lucky, lucky us being allowed to share it with her. She does it for us guys. Films content of her freebie holidays so those viewers taking her genius advice of use a hot water bottle and wrap yourself up in a big fleece can then huddle round an Aldi dupe candle and watch squeeky get even more high pitched with fake excitement.

• Angry
Her latest video…Still begging for a free sofa, a few token sentences about the cost of living/interest rate increases (as if she was reading from an autocue) and then ‘oh I love this jumper.’ No mention of the fact that it costs £89, and the joggers almost £40! I reckon the value of that stitch fix box would have easily been £250, probably more. I hope none of viewers are really struggling, and if they are then they get help from a professional. Not Mrs professional blagger.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I just had her cost of living video on in the background. Listening to her going on about keeping up with the joneses and don’t worry about taking your kids to theme parks, just let them play in the woods made me laugh. That’s her justifying never putting her hand in her pocket to take her kids anywhere fun, while she milks the freebie Harry Potter studio trips and film screenings.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She needs to stop pretending to be some kind of financial influencer. Last few days have been heavy news wise regarding the economy - another interest rate rise, changes to national insurance, possibly recession and all we have had from Lara is frigging stories of her twirling in her ballgown, selfies in the toilet and photobooths at some vloggers awards.

Just be a mummy vlogger if selfies and fluffy content is your thing. Trying to pair it with advise on money saving does not fit.

• Haha