Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
But guys she is just so, so, so grateful and excited to share it all with you. Add high pitched squeal whilst resting her chin on her hand, big fake grim..... If we could all just leave a like and comment it would mean so much to her because she has been doing this for 10 years now and has been manifesting actually making money off of it so that Stu Baby doesn't make her go out and get a real job.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
You can live a frugal but fulfilling life when you bloody get gifted an exotic cruise ….So bloody smug and the kids shipped off every time she gets an experience gifted….

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Can't believe this woman gets nominated for money saving blogger awards, when she begs for free stuff (including her kids mattress!) while giving the worst advice. I don't think she has another job so her Influencer work is the only money she's bringing in. Good luck to her with the coming recession, higher mortgage rates, higher heating costs etc!

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
Fucking hell has the frugal Lara actually done an add where she is linking FAKE ACORNS! Acorns which are in abundance FOR FREE in autumn! How can she honestly be so duplicitous and contradictory. She is unbelievable. Pick a lane Lara and bloody stay in it with your Jimmy Hill chin.

• Haha

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Her latest reel…how will she parent and work full time over the summer? Sorry, but there’s no way she works full time 😂 her last few videos she’s mentioned how quiet work is, and she’s just got back from a girls trip in Spain. Very few parents with actual jobs would be doing that a few days before school finish, because we have real work to do!
I love how these insta huns class what they do as ‘work’ and then claim to have ‘burn out’ needing to adopt ‘slow living’. Try telling that to an A&E nurse/ doctor or front line worker. These Effluencers are utterly deluded !

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Why do these influencers always think it is Instagram that isn't showing their content. It never occurs to them that people choose not to watch.

VirtualSignal

VIP Member
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I unsubbed to her BS back then. Crying over a mortgage then got one, is now getting bummed on the interest rates like everyone else..... She was always trying to give people financial advice and other sh1t advice on other aspects of life. Why would ANYONE with a sane mind take ANY suggestions whatsoever off a bloody online influencer?? These people are as deluded as their own ego 😂
I remember of her suggestions for a side hussle was to ‘get a vending machine’ Wtaf ?! If you’re taking financial advice from this insta hun you need to give your head a wobble!

• Haha

claraD

Am I the only one offended by someone trying to be a money saving queen whilst guzzling a take away drink which cost her 4.65?

• Haha
She needs to realise that decluttering is the first step to organising. Otherwise you lose hours of your life organising 'stuff' from one place to another. Stop buying storage and stop buying stuff you don't need. I felt sick at the amount of cereal boxes in that cupboard. The excess.
I don’t know of any other ‘minimalist’ who buys as much crap, though she changes focus so regularly it’s hard to know what she’s advocating at the moment.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
If I was the neighbours of her mum, I would also be miffed about taking a council house and then sending kids to a private school.

I've always thought Lara thinks of herself as middle class with her tastes, but she doesn't have the budget to properly back it up.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
It is very easy to be frugal and be about saving money when you are on freebie, brand holidays and gifted garden furniture and mattresses. You don't see Martin Lewis behaving like that. She needs to pick a side mummy vlogger and accept all the freebies or go down the money saving route but to be taken seriously she can't be doing all this brand work.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
But it's OK guys because she is allowing her lucky followers to choose what they do on their gifted holiday so it is just like we are on holiday with them. Oh goody goody. Feel so grateful and lucky. Been manifesting being able to pick the activities of smuggy mcsmug face and her husband and kids.

• Angry

viewtube

VIP Member
Just seen her post her latest video is about perimenopause. Another bandwagon to jump on and she’s the first I’ve seen of her generation of mum-bloggers jumping on this one so she’s trying to be ahead of the curve. Interesting to see how this plays out as I’m a similar age to her.
It annoys me when these so called influencers start discussing medical or dietary problems/issues, they have limited to no actual experience or knowledge, they focus on their own issues and the treatment relevant to them,which is rarely relevant to others. As a nurse it always annoys me that so many vloggers will advertise or try and advise on anything as long as it pays.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Oh she’s burnt out …poor love who got her house from an inheritance but we’re sticking to the no spend year shit …..and she’s got herself a lemon house bloody joker. Peddling for her next freebie holiday. Try not having one for years because you and partner work to provide a house, food, clothing, education, bills to pay off a mortgage to be debt free. And we never put our kids on the internet or involved them in flogging shit. Maybe I’ll go and look at some tulips and cringingly film myself on a walk ….when will this instahun shit cease?

• Heart

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I've finally unfollowed I cant handle the financial advice from someone with no financial training who only managed to buy a house because of an inheritance, not actual savings. Then the whole smugness about it "you can so it, look we have done it!" - well you really didn't.
Yeah her '6 month since' they bought the house rubbish made me sick. She made out like it was such hard work, saving and viewing houses etc. She made it harder than it needed to be due to her requirements for a house!

viewtube

VIP Member
She is an absolute joke, 'Frugal house' which means become an influencer, beg and get everything gifted. 'Paying off the mortgage,pros and cons' how can she discuss this,they bought this house, less than 2 years ago with inheritance money, prior to that they rented. She hasn't gone through the same mortgage process as everyone else. She has no qualifications within the financial field to qualify her to give advice. Only thing shes qualified to do is go on gifted trips and beg for freebies

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Let’s us pray for these poor Effluencers and their ‘exhausting’ workloads.
Those A and E drs and nurses working 13 hour shifts haven’t got a clue!
I work 12 hour shifts!
I can proudly say Iam bloody exhausted come the end of the shift
To then get home just after 8 have some dinner and shower to get in bed by ten to be up at 6.30 to do it all over again the next day
I hate this cunt so much
She doesn’t know the meaning of exhaustion
Twat

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Yes, must be killing her not to share her 2nd holiday for Stu-baby's birthday but you can't show off swanning around on the black jack tables in Vegas and then tell people to wrap themselves up with an extra jumper rather than put the heating on.