Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DLMM4129

She is on another gifted holiday whilst people rely on her for financial advice when struggling ☹ Makes me so sad, it’s so contradictory and feels so wrong

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And the squeaky, high pitched voice she uses to fake excitement about being there.

That woman would fake an orgasm over bog roll if it was a freebie #kindlygifted

• Haha
Waiting for “when we were all sat on the floor watching the funeral…oh did I mention we’re looking for a big, squishy sofa we can all snuggle on?? Tag any shops I should be looking at”

• Haha
  • Heart

Catwoman

VIP Member
The money expert, no buy year, desperate for our own house shit no longer rests easily with me. Fake as the rest of them. She turned into a huge disappointment. I started to wonder when I saw people commenting on her savings Facebook group she never posted on it. Just another insta-user.

Sarah123456789

Chatty Member
Omg surely this is basic financial advice! She drives me bloody mad, she is infuriating! She knows absolutely sod all about finance - certainly no more than your average person - I would go as far as to say she knows less than someone who has half a brain and knows some basics. The people she’s ‘teaching’ must be thick AF is all I can say!!!

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
That is exactly what happened. Just your below average insta hun who did a no buy year which boosted her following, et voila a financial guru.

She mentioned in her vlog that they the boys something instead of giving the pocket money for doing their chores, but all in the same breath says how she teaches them about saving their pocket money. So which one is it?? She is so fake.
Oh she is fake
I have been in the same room as her at weddings and get togethers and I hated her then

• Wow
The top cash back story she posted earlier-if that’s her referral link (99% sure it is) she gets £25 cash back for each new referral who signs up. But she only gets it once they earn £10…hence her post saying ‘so many of you signed up but aren’t using it’ she wants that money rolling in. She says it to buy something special…we all know it won’t be a sofa. My betting is a designer bag. Which considering she can’t put her heating on is bloody ridiculous!

• Angry

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
She says she NEEDS a 2nd Christmas tree now that she's moved to a bigger house.

Blimey Lara, read the room...

It has an air of 'well now the house is soooo big we just must have more things to go in it'.

I think most people probably just have 1 tree in their modestly sized house, unless they're an Influencer.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
The pound is crashing, banks are pulling mortgages and what is our fave financial blogger up to? Shilling a Joules raincoat and a electric blanket (which from the sounds of it the kids will be wrapped up in eating their breakfast because they overstretched and can’t afford the heating).
She doesn't have the first clue about actual economics.

She's very much old school money saving tips, like use cashback and do surveys. Not useful stuff like how to get a good job, get insurance protection for your income once you have it etc. I think she mdoels her advice on her own 'stay at home and hardly do any real work' ethic.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
Why do we want to see a video of her girls trip? She's a finance blogger who really wants to be a braggy travel blogger, but she can't afford the trips for that and doesn't get gifted lots of trips.

I used to lovvvvve Lara’s channel but lately it’s just become something it’s not. I just feel so deflated watch her videos when she seems to be living the life of Riley while myself and DH are scraping together every last penny to buy a house. She’s unrelatable to most of her followers

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
She is such a chameleon. She just says whatever she thinks will make her fit in and get views.

I knew her and some of the other influencer crew she hangs out with years ago through an agency that sometimes booked them. It was very obvious she looks for who is likely to be popular and share her etc before decided to befriend them. She drops people quickly once she has run out of use for them. She also very much thought of herself as a much bigger deal than she was and was convinced her big break was any moment.

It’s actually taken her way long than most of the others to build her subscribers and it shows in her view rate that she needed a niche because no one was interested in hearing about her regular life.
I know of her from years ago and honestly she is the most stuck up ‘shit dont stink ‘kinda person
Used to be with her at weddings and get togethers etc and hated her with a passion then
Annoys me so much seeing her with her fake swinging jaw smiling
She is a bitch
And she knows it

• Haha
Oh dear…so the penny’s finally dropped that people aren’t impressed and will turn off an effluencer who spouts recycled money saving tips, whilst wafting off on holiday after holiday.
Its crass and insincere.
She’s definitely had the realisation that being a frugal blogger doesn’t really match with accepting free trips as a travel blogger, especially in the current cost of living crisis. I’m not too sure why it’s taken her quite so long to piece that together 🙄

Watching hocus pocus and of course she couldn’t let it pass without a comment about not having a sofa big enough for the whole family. I can’t believe she’s still holding out for a freebie and making her son sit on the floor. At what point will she give in and buy one?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Tapped her stories yesterday for insightful reaction to the financial news from yesterday. Hoping for some analysis and advice on how it affects families ...... Na, lighting candles with bits of pasta. Wtf.

• Haha
  • Angry
So pleased to see the latest insightful content from our favourite award winning budgeting blogger on the energy price cap increases…

Oh wait, my mistake, she’s been too busy forcing her freebie TUI holiday on her followers to even mention it. The same followers she’s helping to “live your best life on a budget” while swanning off on #ad holidays and then home to sleep on #ad mattresses and cook #ad hello fresh dinners. 🙄

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Is this one ever with her kids. Every time i catch sight of her she's off on yet another freebie trip or holiday. She really thinks she's A list now doesnt she
---
She’s desperately clutching at straws for her next ‘thing’. We’ve had slow living, minimalism and now intermittent fasting.

She said herself that she’s going through a slow work period. There’s a cost of living crisis, you’d have thought that if she really is a good frugal living/money saving blogger then she’d be in demand.
Yes, I saw her talk about slow living...yet another bandwagon she can jump on....
---
I still remember watching her you tube video where she fake cried because she hadnt hit 10K followers yet and she had no idea what she was doing wrong!

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Latest video:

1. Borrow box - app from the library
  2. Reuse delivery/package items inc takeaway boxes
  3. Second hand September - carry it on
  4. Wanks on about her sponsor Smarty!
  5. Use loyalty reward points
  6. Hire tools eg ladders
  7. Putting things in her basket ready for sales
  8. Switch banks
  9. Google shopping to get the best price
  10. Quit the coffees and takeaways 🤦🏻‍♀️
Share tips in the comments (so she can steal your ideas!)

Nothing ground breaking or original- yet again!

Lara you are fooling no one with your 11:11 ✨ manifestation video lengths!

I shared this in another thread Lara this is a what a hardcore frugal person lives like:

She is so frugal that she is working with very or who ever it is and got to pick some items for her bare frontroom!!
Wish she would fuck the fuck off it’s disgusting to be classing all this as frugal when she gets gifted shit and had inheritance money!!!