Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a little disingenuous for her not to share the real reason behind the house purchase. Pretending they bought it through hard grit and willpower gives others false hope.

Reactions: 13
I just had her cost of living video on in the background. Listening to her going on about keeping up with the joneses and don’t worry about taking your kids to theme parks, just let them play in the woods made me laugh. That’s her justifying never putting her hand in her pocket to take her kids anywhere fun, while she milks the freebie Harry Potter studio trips and film screenings.

Reactions: 10
I just had her cost of living video on in the background. Listening to her going on about keeping up with the joneses and don’t worry about taking your kids to theme parks, just let them play in the woods made me laugh. That’s her justifying never putting her hand in her pocket to take her kids anywhere fun, while she milks the freebie Harry Potter studio trips and film screenings.
Can't believe she's spouting this rubbish...saying you don't have to feel pressured into taking kids to theme parks when she previously went on about how love of travel and how she wants her boys to grow up travelling the world and having experiences.

Reactions: 4
She tries to pass herself off as a financial expert,but is asking questions like this on her FB group. Surely she should also know repeatedly checking credit score can also affect it
Screenshot_20230620_174654_Facebook.jpg
r

• Haha
Omg surely this is basic financial advice! She drives me bloody mad, she is infuriating! She knows absolutely sod all about finance - certainly no more than your average person - I would go as far as to say she knows less than someone who has half a brain and knows some basics. The people she’s ‘teaching’ must be thick AF is all I can say!!!

The thing that drove me mad in her last video was her talking about salt and saying you have to eat good quality himalayan salt. I'm pretty sure once it's in the body, salt is salt! Just shows all the instahun rubbish she spouts.

Reactions: 3
She’s desperately clutching at straws for her next ‘thing’. We’ve had slow living, minimalism and now intermittent fasting.

She said herself that she’s going through a slow work period. There’s a cost of living crisis, you’d have thought that if she really is a good frugal living/money saving blogger then she’d be in demand.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The slow living thing makes me cringe. Most of the time life dictates the pace especially when you are working mum with kids. “Serving tea at 9pm kids because I am taking it slow.” 🥴🙄

Reactions: 8
She sounds manic in her 10 healthy habits video. Comes across like she hasn't had a conversation in days.

I do wonder if she has any actual friends.

She sounds manic in her 10 healthy habits video. Comes across like she hasn't had a conversation in days.

I do wonder if she has any actual friends.
She’s not with saatchi mum like her Instagram mates is she? Maybe a bit of feeling left out going on and feeling like she had to prove she’s as good as them (spoiler, they’re all terrible, there’s no competition!)

Reactions: 2
The slow living thing makes me cringe. Most of the time life dictates the pace especially when you are working mum with kids. “Serving tea at 9pm kids because I am taking it slow.” 🥴🙄
The slow living thing is really grinding my gears 😠

Reactions: 6
Is this one ever with her kids. Every time i catch sight of her she's off on yet another freebie trip or holiday. She really thinks she's A list now doesnt she
---
She’s desperately clutching at straws for her next ‘thing’. We’ve had slow living, minimalism and now intermittent fasting.

She said herself that she’s going through a slow work period. There’s a cost of living crisis, you’d have thought that if she really is a good frugal living/money saving blogger then she’d be in demand.
Yes, I saw her talk about slow living...yet another bandwagon she can jump on....
---
I still remember watching her you tube video where she fake cried because she hadnt hit 10K followers yet and she had no idea what she was doing wrong!

• Haha
Her latest reel…how will she parent and work full time over the summer? Sorry, but there’s no way she works full time 😂 her last few videos she’s mentioned how quiet work is, and she’s just got back from a girls trip in Spain. Very few parents with actual jobs would be doing that a few days before school finish, because we have real work to do!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest reel…how will she parent and work full time over the summer? Sorry, but there’s no way she works full time 😂 her last few videos she’s mentioned how quiet work is, and she’s just got back from a girls trip in Spain. Very few parents with actual jobs would be doing that a few days before school finish, because we have real work to do!
I love how these insta huns class what they do as ‘work’ and then claim to have ‘burn out’ needing to adopt ‘slow living’. Try telling that to an A&E nurse/ doctor or front line worker. These Effluencers are utterly deluded !

• Heart
I love how these insta huns class what they do as ‘work’ and then claim to have ‘burn out’ needing to adopt ‘slow living’. Try telling that to an A&E nurse/ doctor or front line worker. These Effluencers are utterly deluded !
Couldn't agree more. It's so laughable. I have a bit of distain for WFH workers who think life is such a grind. Nah mate.

Reactions: 5