Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phutton44

Chatty Member
Now issues with the boiler. That house seems to have an endless list of problems with it.
Do you mean her as the boiler (you probably would think she was one if you saw her out and about) or the house physical boiler? either way they are both a bloody problem ;)

Reactions: 1

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Not surprised. They brought right at the peak and the house has already been done up and extended. They won't be able to put any. Further value on it.

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I forgot all about Lara then she popped up on my feed there with her 30 frugal living tips. Looks like she has the same awful cream boucle sofa which Freya Farrington has in her black room. It looks so out of place. I wonder if they were both “kindly gifted” to them ?
Wonder if she'll spill an expensive candle over it like she did once before!

A cream boucle sofa is so unpractical with 2 young boys.

Ele88

Chatty Member
On Instagram has she shared photos that she's in but not tagged in 🤔 or is that the way it works when you share a post?

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Millenial is generally defined as people born between 1981 and 1996. So, people 27 to 42. It seems like too large a range, 27 year olds are very different to 42 year olds so I guess it's hard to make generalisations about "millennials".
You learn a new thing every day. Then again my partner is in the same gen as my dad so I shouldn’t be surprised.

Lara's latest health update was a complete sham to shoehorn a skinandme ad in. I don't understand why she kept saying the Doc's were fobbing her off! She had so many tests that all can back clear only for her to realise the bloats due to onions and garlic!
I thought she cut out garlic and onions a couple of years ago.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
But there was that one house that looked to be out in the wilds somewhere, where she drove up and sat outside gazing longingly at quite a few times, according to her.
Not sure if it was for sale or not, but her manifesting obviously wasn't working on that one.
---
But there was that one house that looked to be out in the wilds somewhere, where she drove up and sat outside gazing longingly at quite a few times, according to her.
Not sure if it was for sale or not, but her manifesting obviously wasn't working on that one.
Sorry wrong thread 😁

Last edited:

Anglesx

Isn’t Lara about to turn 40?
She’s not a millennial, surely? 🤣
Millenial is generally defined as people born between 1981 and 1996. So, people 27 to 42. It seems like too large a range, 27 year olds are very different to 42 year olds so I guess it's hard to make generalisations about "millennials".