Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they ever get the freebie sofa she was so obviously begging for? I do hope not. As they don’t pay for their own holidays, she can afford to put her hand in her pocket and pay for something herself…for a change!

Reactions: 4
There is nothing “sustainable“ about a scaffolding plank table from Ebay. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hahaha….omg.!! She watched The Michalaks and as she says she now wants to do all the things they are doing ( which no doubt they are copying) As for the travel 🙄only if it’s free eh Lara? God these women in their 30s on SM are beyond cringe.
---
Hahaha….omg.!! She watched The Michalaks and as she says she now wants to do all the things they are doing ( which no doubt they are copying) As for the travel 🙄only if it’s free eh Lara? God these women in their 30s on SM are beyond cringe.
I’m only just catching up on some of her blogs. Don’t normally watch her much as she’s so boring and talks a load of rubbish.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not watched this self absorbed twunt in over a year I think...... What's she up to now, besides being a prize cvnt????

Reactions: 3
Not watched this self absorbed twunt in over a year I think...... What's she up to now, besides being a prize cvnt????
Blagging free holidays then telling everyone who bothers watching how to live a frugal life. Thinks she’s the next Martin Lewis.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Blagging free holidays then telling everyone who bothers watching how to live a frugal life. Thinks she’s the next Martin Lewis.
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I unsubbed to her BS back then. Crying over a mortgage then got one, is now getting bummed on the interest rates like everyone else..... She was always trying to give people financial advice and other sh1t advice on other aspects of life. Why would ANYONE with a sane mind take ANY suggestions whatsoever off a bloody online influencer?? These people are as deluded as their own ego 😂

Reactions: 8
Yeah, that's one of the reasons I unsubbed to her BS back then. Crying over a mortgage then got one, is now getting bummed on the interest rates like everyone else..... She was always trying to give people financial advice and other sh1t advice on other aspects of life. Why would ANYONE with a sane mind take ANY suggestions whatsoever off a bloody online influencer?? These people are as deluded as their own ego 😂
I remember of her suggestions for a side hussle was to ‘get a vending machine’ Wtaf ?! If you’re taking financial advice from this insta hun you need to give your head a wobble!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They would never have got the house without the probate then.... Maybe she'll start giving out advice on scooping up dead relatives savings next
And if I remember rightly the last house was sub letted I think or it was or some other heavy discount in rent
Don’t believe a word this girl says
She is a stuck up horrible witch
I was at a wedding once that she was invited to as well before she done YouTube etc and she is so up herself and her massive swinging jaw!! 😂😂
Ugly inside and out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
And if I remember rightly the last house was sub letted I think or it was or some other heavy discount in rent
I was at a wedding once that she was invited to as well before she done YouTube etc and she is so up herself and her massive swinging jaw!! 😂😂
Ugly inside and out
Yeah, she is seriously annoying.... Jimmy Hill in a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugly inside and out
swinging jaw!! Pmsl!

• Haha
Still pretending to be frugal but you will never see her wear the same thing twice.

And let’s not forget
The massive inheritance
---

Of course not!
Kept all hush hush but we know!!!
And how patronising saying oh become a nurse etc things they take years to train and become
How awfull for people who actually are nurses etc who trained and studied for years for some tart to come along and say do it as ‘a side hustle’!
Would rather there profession anyday love over being an insta hun that has to beg and become a scrounger for stuff instead of working hard
How lazy and entitled
Ugly dog jaw bleep
Don't forget that she's good at pimping out her kids too 🤮💵🤮

Don't forget that she's good at pimping out her kids too 🤮💵🤮
I actually messaged her about this, clearly the idiot knows as much about becoming a nurse as she does finance. I am a trained nurse with a 29yr career and multiple qualifications,I don't appreciate her disregarding the hard work and studying myself and colleagues go through,as well as any other profession,she clearly has zero understanding of. Maybe she should stick to doing what she does best,grifting and pretending thats her job.

I actually messaged her about this, clearly the idiot knows as much about becoming a nurse as she does finance. I am a trained nurse with a 29yr career and multiple qualifications,I don't appreciate her disregarding the hard work and studying myself and colleagues go through,as well as any other profession,she clearly has zero understanding of. Maybe she should stick to doing what she does best,grifting and pretending thats her job.
Ooo I missed This what did she say!?? Nurse here too!!!! X

Reactions: 2