Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that she’s gone away last minute and blamed perimenopause, she’s really pushing this as her next thing. She also mentions a ‘weird start to the working year’ I’m assuming that means no freebies trips coming her way, or fancy brunches. Maybe time to brush up the Cv LJ?

Reactions: 6
Love that she’s gone away last minute and blamed perimenopause, she’s really pushing this as her next thing. She also mentions a ‘weird start to the working year’ I’m assuming that means no freebies trips coming her way, or fancy brunches. Maybe time to brush up the Cv LJ?
Weird start to the working year can surely only mean a downturn in earnings? We're out of the early days of the influencer, and those who'll go the distance are the cream of the crop. She doesn't have a USP, clear target audience and she's not really authentic and likeable. I can see why she'd be getting fewer opportunities.

I've never understood Laras instagram. She claims its her full time job but other instagrammers (Say Mrs Meldurm) who has 4 times as many followers as Lara are struggling financially right now so if even she is then surely Lara is too??

Reactions: 3
I'm 3 years older than Lara and in the peri menopause, I don't believe for one minute she's in that stage it's just something that everyone's taking about at the moment so she's cashing in as usual. If she did have PM symptoms she should see a doctor not make health decisions based on crap she's read on Instagram

Reactions: 9
She was on the beg for Taylor Swift tickets the other day because she knows come June everyone’s instagram will be full of Eras tour stuff. So predictable.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm 3 years older than Lara and in the peri menopause, I don't believe for one minute she's in that stage it's just something that everyone's taking about at the moment so she's cashing in as usual. If she did have PM symptoms she should see a doctor not make health decisions based on crap she's read on Instagram
Perimeno her latest thing after her IBS stuff went away.

Reactions: 2
Just watching her latest vlog, she’s such a slob, her house is minging and dirty. I don’t believe she has peri symptoms at all she’s desperately trying to latch on to something for content. She’s just awful.

Completely agree. She talked about turning 40 as though a switch flicks and perimenopause starts. She’s desperately clutching onto it for content because she’s realised she has no real financial knowledge and she’s rehashed her side hustle nonsense countless times already.

Reactions: 2