Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foxyrin

VIP Member
Honestly, I thought she was calling time on vlogging a while ago. Last time I watched, she was stressing about YouTube analytics.

If she's making noises about moving house, I guess she's low on ideas for content. She really took us on every step of her journey last time.....

The only thing that might hold her back is that property prices have taken a few steps down here in Hampshire since she bought her Basingstoke semi; it must be worth less than she paid for it.
Has she said she wants to move? They have only been in that house for 5 minutes!

Reactions: 2

Catwoman

VIP Member
Completely agree @Popcornshovel. There’s so much useful advice out there but she either sticks to the obvious (use topcashback) or the ludicrous. I remember a video where she suggested you can make extra money by buying a vending machine, or doing drop shipping!

And now she’s posted about her freebie holiday, asking her followers if they’d like to go on a Tui Blue holiday. Tone deaf.interesting that all the replies so far are from her Instagram mates.
A vending machine? 😂😱😵💫

• Haha

Dont swipe up!

VIP Member
Did her lip filler dissolve or something? I haven't watched her for a few months and now her lips are looking REALLY thin, thinner than before.
No she just has a s horrible shaped mouth /chin!
It just swings and she needs an ikea hammock to help hold it up 😏😂

Fanny-Dango

She's started to re-hash money saving ideas and hacks, I see (even though I unsubscribed, thanks YouTube....!), it's almost as is she reads Tattle!

Anyone watched her latest videos?

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Before the house move she wasn't very aspirational, as she lived in a rented dirty cluttered house (remember the gross fridge?) at the age of nearly 40, so hardly an advert for living well on a budget.

And now she lives in an aspirational house, but shows us her £50 candles and squillions of holidays a year, so she's now 'living well' but definitely not 'on a budget'.
Her Mothers sub let council house …..

daydreaming22

I actually messaged her about this, clearly the idiot knows as much about becoming a nurse as she does finance. I am a trained nurse with a 29yr career and multiple qualifications,I don't appreciate her disregarding the hard work and studying myself and colleagues go through,as well as any other profession,she clearly has zero understanding of. Maybe she should stick to doing what she does best,grifting and pretending thats her job.
Ooo I missed This what did she say!?? Nurse here too!!!! X

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
She was on a freebie trip to the Royal Albert Hall last week but she never actually made it because her friend fell over. I’m guessing it’s to do with that, maybe she fell on broken paving or something.
Ah, thank you. I vaguely remember that now. Of course Lara was there on a freebie! Her whole life is freebies 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
She discounted countless houses including some that were a lot better because they weren’t ‘forever‘ homes.
Yeah when she was house hunting it was so annoying. Endlessly complaining it was so hard to buy a house. It wasn't that hard - plenty were coming up in her budget but she was unrealistic about what she could get with her budget. As every house hunter knows, you need to be clear on your must haves and nice to haves and be realistic - no house is perfect unless you self-build exactly what you want.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
You’d hope as a sublet council house renter she would have raked in the money ….her and the Lucie twat not been together for months …fallen out of favour with the old leather handbag….?

• Haha

Popcornshovel

VIP Member
I think she's quite lazy.... Her latest YouTube vid has been up nearly a day and she hasn't replied to viewers questions about the service she's flogging in the vid. It's also been targeted by investment scammers, there's a thread where bots talk about the amazing returns they've had through Mrs Georgette Wong and say to contact her via WhatsApp and give the number. She needs to be quicker at deleting these things to protect her viewers.