Lara Joanna Jarvis #2: I’m begging, begging you…

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky, lucky us being allowed to share it with her. She does it for us guys. Films content of her freebie holidays so those viewers taking her genius advice of use a hot water bottle and wrap yourself up in a big fleece can then huddle round an Aldi dupe candle and watch squeeky get even more high pitched with fake excitement.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I used to lovvvvve Lara’s channel but lately it’s just become something it’s not. I just feel so deflated watch her videos when she seems to be living the life of Riley while myself and DH are scraping together every last penny to buy a house. She’s unrelatable to most of her followers

Reactions: 10
I used to lovvvvve Lara’s channel but lately it’s just become something it’s not. I just feel so deflated watch her videos when she seems to be living the life of Riley while myself and DH are scraping together every last penny to buy a house. She’s unrelatable to most of her followers
Shes no longer about budgeting,more about swanning around on gifted trips or buying endless crap

Reactions: 7
Using inheritance money
I saw someone mention inheritance, but ive noticed,since moving to this house her content is no longer relatable to many people. Its all about gifted trips ,or spending inheritance money on random shopping trips. I noticed in December, i think she was in B&M and referred to a pampas grass decoration as very affordable at 12.99. If people can spend 12.99 on something like that, they arent looking how to save money to buy groceries or pay energy bills, or their financial priorities are very different to the majority of people seeking budgeting advice or tips. How she spends her money,is her budiness,but if she markets herself as a budgeting influencer,she needs to be relatable to people. She aldo mentioned she was previously a chef,i would have thought that would make ideal vontent to help people budget ,or meal plan

She aldo mentioned she was previously a chef,i would have thought that would make ideal vontent to help people budget ,or meal plan
That‘s what I don’t understand, it would give her unique content and not rely on constant trips to B&M or Home Bargains.

Reactions: 1
You can live a frugal but fulfilling life when you bloody get gifted an exotic cruise ….So bloody smug and the kids shipped off every time she gets an experience gifted….

How has she got the nerve to tout her frugal living nonsense whilst she’s crowing about yet another holiday?
If I was daft enough to be a sub/ follower, I’d soon be unsubscribing seeing her latest YT offering.
No doubt the next slog, she’ll be sharing more of her frugal insights…maybe advice to recycle toilet paper perhaps 🧻 💩 ?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
But guys she is just so, so, so grateful and excited to share it all with you. Add high pitched squeal whilst resting her chin on her hand, big fake grim..... If we could all just leave a like and comment it would mean so much to her because she has been doing this for 10 years now and has been manifesting actually making money off of it so that Stu Baby doesn't make her go out and get a real job.

• Angry
Can’t manifest a new lovely big sofa …..did the dead MIL not leave enough or did you not save enough in your sublet council house? Go have a brunch with the other sycophants that you associate with …

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just come across Lara’s Instagram and then channel in the past few days as I started following some money saving accounts (trying to get out of debt)… and what a joke! She quite clearly has lots of money and her house is well decorated (not to my style personally). She seems to promote lots of holidays and hotels and I now the premier inn is seen as affordable… but most people can’t even afford that at the moment. Surly as a money influencer you would be careful with the things you are promoting? Why is she promoting cruises when more people than ever are using food banks how ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Before the house move she wasn't very aspirational, as she lived in a rented dirty cluttered house (remember the gross fridge?) at the age of nearly 40, so hardly an advert for living well on a budget.

And now she lives in an aspirational house, but shows us her £50 candles and squillions of holidays a year, so she's now 'living well' but definitely not 'on a budget'.

Thing is it isn't that aspirational. It is an average house in an average street in a large town in Hampshire. The house has been nicely tarted up by the previous owners but since moving in they seem to have a number of issues with the work that has been done.

Reactions: 4
Thing is it isn't that aspirational. It is an average house in an average street in a large town in Hampshire. The house has been nicely tarted up by the previous owners but since moving in they seem to have a number of issues with the work that has been done.
House looks as though it was tarted up to sell considering the issues they’ve had with it…leaks, boiler, shower not draining etc.
She might have to do some ‘manifesting’ once repair costs come in…

Reactions: 3
Before the house move she wasn't very aspirational, as she lived in a rented dirty cluttered house (remember the gross fridge?) at the age of nearly 40, so hardly an advert for living well on a budget.

And now she lives in an aspirational house, but shows us her £50 candles and squillions of holidays a year, so she's now 'living well' but definitely not 'on a budget'.
Her Mothers sub let council house …..

Reactions: 2