Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never read her blogs but she does come over as someone who likes cocaine and the men who sell it šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she removed the blogs because a lot of them talked about her love of party drugs.
she removed them because she decided to put them behind a paywall on Patreon & the fact they now seem like they were 80% fabricated. A lot of drug use in them & frankly terrible decisions

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she removed them because she decided to put them behind a paywall on Patreon & the fact they now seem like they were 80% fabricated. A lot of drug use in them & frankly terrible decisions
I also get the feeling she fabricates everything - have we proved any lies? She comes across as a true narcissist

Reactions: 4
I think her advice is sound but totally suitable for girls aged 16-25. She seems to have real arrested development to still be talking about roadmen at her age, surely men over 40 are a new class of hole by then?

Reactions: 15
From the little Iā€™ve heard of her, Iā€™m embarrassed for her, at her big age still stuck in the cycle of dating duck boys and wondering why they act like fuckboys.
Also to do this kinda schtick you need to have something about you, something, whether it be your looks, your body, your general aura , judging by some of the pics posted on here she just looks like someoneā€™s mum who is on a ā€œgirlsā€ holiday in Jamaica/Morocco/Egypt/Turkey after another bad break up and thinks the pool boys /waiters/staff at the resort genuinely fancy her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
From the little Iā€™ve heard of her, Iā€™m embarrassed for her, at her big age still stuck in the cycle of dating duck boys and wondering why they act like fuckboys.
Also to do this kinda schtick you need to have something about you, something, whether it be your looks, your body, your general aura , judging by some of the pics posted on here she just looks like someoneā€™s mum who is on a ā€œgirlsā€ holiday in Jamaica/Morocco/Egypt/Turkey after another bad break up and thinks the pool boys /waiters/staff at the resort genuinely fancy her.
AHAHHA I'd die to see her in one of those Take a Break cover stories "Love rat stole my heart...AND MY SAVINGS!!" With her 28yo husband Rodrigo who has six other wives in different countries

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But...she's already been outed. Her pictures as well as her full name (even her mum's Facebook at one point) was posted here.

Wtf is she going to do with someone's bank information? šŸ¤£

Clearly a threat to try and deter people who attend her events from exposing her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Like anyone gives a tit. She's just worried she'll be exposed for being full of tit if everyone knows who she is šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
loooool Im sorry but who the hell does she think she is?? Not her threatening people and putting it on her stories for all and sundry to see. If she does use peoples information maliciously then sheā€™s just basically given evidence for the person to prove sheā€™d have used their info maliciously to the police. What she gonna say to the police. Oh. Someone decided to reveal my face so I basically threatened to use their information against them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

What is she trying to hide? That she blackfishes and fetishises black men, appropriates black culture and language and isnā€™t a dumpy white woman with superiority complex?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Genuinely why is it such a secret who she is? Why would anyone care? Why is she talking like its illegal for someone to know who she is? Is she in witness protection or something?
Because she loses all credibility when people realise her stories and dating experiences are complete fantasy. Sheā€™d never have had this profile as a frumpy, bit fat, middle aged white woman.

Reactions: 6
Because she loses all credibility when people realise her stories and dating experiences are complete fantasy. Sheā€™d never have had this profile as a frumpy, bit fat, middle aged white woman.
I think she fancies herself as a bit of a new age Carrie Bradshaw and doesnā€™t want people to know who she is as it couldnā€™t be farther from the truth. I know sheā€™s made comments about it being because she used to work in child protection but that doesnā€™t really make sense as a reasonā€¦unless she had questionable working practices and pissed off quite a few families and is worried about what will be disclosed about HER not the other way around

I think she fancies herself as a bit of a new age Carrie Bradshaw and doesnā€™t want people to know who she is as it couldnā€™t be farther from the truth. I know sheā€™s made comments about it being because she used to work in child protection but that doesnā€™t really make sense as a reasonā€¦unless she had questionable working practices and pissed off quite a few families and is worried about what will be disclosed about HER not the other way around
The employment background for me is murky tooā€¦ Without giving away my own job some of her opinions/statements are very strange for anyone with real experience and knowledge. But I can see how she blags it šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Not to mention the weed šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.