Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
T

tiredandwired

isn’t their feed just full of stolen memes?
The captions are more meaningful than the memes.

I’m a lala stan, she deserves more of a platform than most of the other vapid influencers out there who are far better paid but have no substance. At least she is actually qualified to give advice. I wish she’d been around when I was younger, I could swerved so many bad situations.

Reactions: 46

Helen

Administrator
Hi all,

It appears that Layla "lalala letme explain" has gone to the London met police to file a misleading and dishonest report to claim her address is being posted here and her childs safety compromised.

A police officer contacted tattle as apparently they follow up on unsubstantiated reports even without any evidence.

I can see all posts on here regardless of if they are "deleted" or "edited" and can categorically say that this never happened.

What appears to have actually happened is people commented that public documents that the UK government hold and this person has filed compromised their privacy. Tattle has very strict rules with privacy and even if someone has been careless with their own privacy we go above and beyond to protect it. These posts pointing out the carelessness were promptly removed from tattle after we were alerted and were live for a very short period.

I promptly replied to the police officer investigating to explain what actually happened and how strict our rules are; who thanked me and closed the report.

It's disappointing in these tough covid times that an influencer would waste both police time and British tax payers money.

Sadly influencers do lie and mislead over tattle in an attempt to silence people. If there's ever a post that crosses the line in regard to the commentary of a public figure please hit report as we have a strict set of rules that keep out of grey areas. Many influencers do sign up themselves to post terrible things in order to discredit everyone and attempt to shut down their thread.

Apologies for interrupting the conversation, but please be alert and report anything you have concerns with. This happened at the end of last year but there's been some suspect new posters popping up on this thread so wanted to tell everyone what has happened in the past.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Middle aged? Isn’t she 36?

I think she does a great service when it comes to educating women about abusive men.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

tippingpoint

VIP Member
HELLO I AM FROM GOOGLE MAPS AND I AM HERE BECAUSE HER HOME DOESN’T APPEAR TO BE ON MAPS AND WE MUST FIX THAT. PAY NO MIND TO MY VERY LARGE PLASTIC GLASSES, NOSE AND MOUSTACHE. I AM A REAL GOOGLE EMPLOYEE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She’s posted “Ask me a question” in her stories. Has anyone asked her a question? You all have 22 hours before that story is no more. Best question and answer wins a gold star ⭐ Ready, Go! 😅
Oh that’s going to go well

“Hi single mum here, single for a while. Love your stuff. Similar to you really. Struggling with confidence regarding the physical side of relationships - any advice?”

“I AM NOT HERE TO DO YOUR EMOTIONAL LABOUR. YOU LOVE MY STUFF? YOU ‘LOVE’ MY STUFF? YOU WANT TO BURDEN ME WITH YOUR LOVE? YOUR EXPECTATION? YOU THINK THIS IS JUST STUFF? YOU SKET? EDUCATE YOURSELF. DO NOT ENGAGE WITH ME”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Megsx

isn’t their feed just full of stolen memes?
Isn’t most of Instagram full of recycled memes? She always credits where they come from if she knows and says if she doesn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’ve recommended several of my friends to follow Lala when they have been going through shitty relationships (or life in general) and they have all been grateful for the tip and her content.
I’ve joined lots of her insta lives, which she does weekly regardless of whether you contribute towards her, and have always left with some really valuable insights.
In a world where social media and this image of perfect lives and relationships are rife, it’s so easy for vulnerable, naive, and even normally level headed people to get caught up in toxic relationships/friendships. It’s SO important, especially with mental health being a “trending” topic, that people are made aware of red flags that could lead to them spiralling into a maze of negativity trying to aspire to perfection and regularly (myself included) help them steer clear of emotionally and physically abusive relationships.
A lot of people that sponsor Lala can’t afford or get access to counselling and for the small amount they contribute, are getting the support they need and it helps (or maybe they just really enjoy her content too). Just because you don’t agree or necessarily consider it necessary, let’s not knock her platform for all those people who really do need that in their lives.
As for money - Instagram and influencing is becoming a career - whether that be through Patreon, sponsorships or ads - as long as they are upfront about what you are getting (which she is), what’s the issue? Don’t like it, don’t buy it, like you would in a shop. A lot of my fave accounts use patreon and insta and they are all about welfare of people and animals so as far as I’m concerned it’s a positive thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
She's saying this week she doesn't make a penny from the book until its sold 30k copies, which comes across like she's some poor, unfairly treated author. But last year before the books release she says was given an advance payment. So she's already been paid, she just wants people to feel sorry for her poorly selling book an make her more money.
So let’s say it’s 9.97 on Amazon right now, and she needs to sell 30k copies as that’s what they gave her as an advance. I mean that’s just under 300k revenue so she must have had a pretty hefty advance. Plus the 150k she was bragging about having for a house deposit a few years back….
No one owes you a living Layla, no one asked you to make this your full time job.

Reactions: 20

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
IMG_1481.PNG

Let's hope her male friend got consent from the women to share her topless photo with his mates. Hmm.

Honestly, this woman. She tries to make money off that whole stick together women and know your value etc etc stuff but deep down she's proper anti other women. She's the girl who always says things like "all my friends are guys" "girls always hate me".

Reactions: 19

Boredofthem

Her political posts are winding me up. There must be only three reasons why somebody wants to vote for the Conservative party in her view. You’re either “rich, racist or stupid”. She has no right to judge people on their own personal vote. She also chats absolute SHITE in a lot of other circumstances too. She thinks her opinion is the only one. Unfollowed. Girl bye.

And what a crock of shit her pathetic key rings are. Is she 12?

Looks like her account has been deleted after this absolute load of nonsense. And FYI I’m still totally on the fence with who I’m going to vote for and not speaking from a “Tory” point of view.
She’s right though , only the rich , racist or the stupid vote Tory.
For the many not for the few 🌹

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I’m still baffled how she thinks she’s qualified to give saying advice. She has no success stories, all she goes on about is the roadmen she’s dated.
Lovely Sara can you come back and give us your review? I’m about to leave my fat husband with small dick and I need to be prepared.

If I wanted a guide on how to be a cumbucket for road & waste men then I’d buy it

• Haha

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I’ve followed her for many years and now had to unfollow.

She’s begging for people to pay her to create instagrams material because she chose to jack in her job. Are people paying for a middle aged woman to dish out advice that hasn’t served her?

I’m so shocked that she’s saying she can’t make money from it so we should all pay to hear her talk a fair amount of left wing propaganda and judgement.

https://www.instagram.com/lalalaletmeexplain/

• Wow
Reactions: 18

DreamTeam

I’m so glad I unfollowed her long ago. The crying ‘poor’ when in fact she’s making a decent amount of money - enough that’s she’s been able to give up her day job. Basically trying to emotionally guilt people into buying her book by saying she only makes less than £1 🤮

She also has over 800 Patreons. Even If all them were on the lowest tier she’d be getting just under £2k a month. So moaning about not making much is highly annoying

I’m all for people making money but guilt tripping people into buying your merch is bottom tier behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 17

Ozilla

I have no idea
I stopped really paying attention to her after some rape thing she did and I messaged saying women are also known to fake rape charges and her anwser was men are more likely to commit insurance fraud then women are to fake rape charges 🤨 not sure what world she lives in but fraudulent rape accusations are on the rise. Can’t put that on lala though goes against everything she spouts off.
Very few allegations are fake. Few people have time for rape apologists. Most rapes go unpunished and unreported even. I’d be short with your defence of it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

pollypocket77

Chatty Member
Surprised this thread isn’t busier… I liked her for about 5 mins, found the odd story funny, even bought my single mate her book 😂🫣 then realised how absolutely insufferable, nasty & stuck up her own arse she is 😭 duno about adhd but she comes across as a narcissistic cunt to me with major delusions of grandeur under the guise of “helping” women. Obsessed with forcing her pov down everyone’s throat & can’t bare to be disagreed with. Clearly hates men, even though she claims she doesn’t & don’t even get me started on those fuck boy reply’s… it’s so obvious she just gets off on belittling & putting people down through them. Full on cunt 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
I would hazard a guess that it's because she was a social worker and wouldn't want parents or children she worked with seeing her talk about her sexual experiences etc.
She’s staying anonymous because I guarantee she’s lied/exaggerated most of her blogs and she’ll get called out for it