Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The employment background for me is murky too… Without giving away my own job some of her opinions/statements are very strange for anyone with real experience and knowledge. But I can see how she blags it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not to mention the weed 🤣🤣
I work in a partnership agency and I agree

Reactions: 5
The employment background for me is murky too… Without giving away my own job some of her opinions/statements are very strange for anyone with real experience and knowledge. But I can see how she blags it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not to mention the weed 🤣🤣
I remember when her name was outed on here people checked the social worker register and she was on there. She said the other day that shes anonymous to avoid kids targeting her son because his mum talks about sex, which I kind of get - think how quickly it’d get round school if one kid found out.

However, she’s completely out of line with the threats. Why the hell anyone would give her money when she’s basically said she’d go after them personally and financially is beyond me.

The other thing that really gets me is that she calls herself a “relationship expert”. Sorry but what qualifies her there? Does she have qualifications in couples counselling? Nope. Just a string of failed relationships like the majority of people out there.

Reactions: 7
I remember when her name was outed on here people checked the social worker register and she was on there. She said the other day that shes anonymous to avoid kids targeting her son because his mum talks about sex, which I kind of get - think how quickly it’d get round school if one kid found out.

However, she’s completely out of line with the threats. Why the hell anyone would give her money when she’s basically said she’d go after them personally and financially is beyond me.

The other thing that really gets me is that she calls herself a “relationship expert”. Sorry but what qualifies her there? Does she have qualifications in couples counselling? Nope. Just a string of failed relationships like the majority of people out there.
I remember that too, I know she was on the register. Doesn’t mean she was a capable, competent or experienced SW 😂 She lacks depth of understanding and runs with a persona that could easily fool people 🤷🏻‍♀️ Some of her statements over the years could definitely be construed as harmful.

Reactions: 6
Her posts are very passive aggressive. Telling people she will block them if they dm her. Some of the topics are blatantly added by her too

Reactions: 4
Eugh now she’s trying to make out she invented thinking that the Gala track “Freed from desire”
Lyrics say “strombelese” as she called it.
No hun. that’s been going round the internet for years and it’s clearly “Tromboloese” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So people pay her money to be invited to two parties a year, they get a goodie bag at these which Lala doesn’t pay for and then they’re expected to post about every single item they’ve received? What the duck?!

BA5876E3-2FEC-4D79-859E-E74505CC008C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the story yesterday I think where she was working her pelvic floor? Plus another story where she wasn’t a cat. She seems to be showing a bit more of herself lately

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the story yesterday I think where she was working her pelvic floor? Plus another story where she wasn’t a cat. She seems to be showing a bit more of herself lately
She has me blocked, for absolutely no reason may I add, but I’m guessing that her ‘influence’ while being anonymous is diminishing and she is needing to do more to have a wider reach. She will probably be showing her face more and more to try to gain new followers. There is only so much tit you can spout behind an animated cat before people become bored. People are much more likely to relate to someone who shows the real them warts and all than they are to someone with an emoji over their face acting like their tit doesn’t stink.

Reactions: 9
I started getting a bit annoyed by her with her condemnation of That 90s Show, based on one joke they made, acting like the show was sexualising teenagers, when it absolutely isn't

Reactions: 3
It’s really interesting isn’t it? I’m definitely a limerant.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.