Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I caught some of her live for the first time in a while. It makes me laugh that she talks about the songs she plays on shuffle being a message from the universe for the person who asked the question. And then she skips any she doesn’t like or thinks she will be kicked off for playing 😂 why doesn’t she just say she will pick a song for the person instead of claiming it’s up to fate then skipping the first few songs “fate” comes up with.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know who the men are she’s talking about in her stories?
One is an awful guy who calls himself “the fairy godfather” on IG - he’s who she referred to as “FG”. She’s bang on with her stories about these men to be fair.

One is an awful guy who calls himself “the fairy godfather” on IG - he’s who she referred to as “FG”. She’s bang on with her stories about these men to be fair.
Is the fairy godfather awful??? I’m going to need to watch and see what she says, but I don’t think I’ve agreed with her since circa 2017 😂

Thank you! Yeah agreed, they all sound awful. I thought she was talking about Notes to Strangers originally but then saw she mentioned him in later stories

Reactions: 1
I was shocked about Derek Johnson tbh didn't see the post about his cheating ways will be unfollowing, there is a small page called unhinged and bumbled up wonder if it's him she talking about as I think he had a run in with 30 single or whatever her handle is

She’s 100% talking about the fairy godfather page - drop the receipts Laura!

Those meet ups are organised by other women in the group - I know because I’m part of it, actually, those women are always posting about how much fun they had and how the made new friends - why is it so different from her patreon nights out? Least those women don’t have to pay to be in his presence….

Reactions: 5
She’s 100% talking about the fairy godfather page - drop the receipts Laura!

Those meet ups are organised by other women in the group - I know because I’m part of it, actually, those women are always posting about how much fun they had and how the made new friends - why is it so different from her patreon nights out? Least those women don’t have to pay to be in his presence….
Yeah I’m not sure about some of the stuff she said. Strikes me as an attack on her competitors so she can dominate more of the dating market. It’s not as if she isn’t also a fraud 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m not sure about some of the stuff she said. Strikes me as an attack on her competitors so she can dominate more of the dating market. It’s not as if she isn’t also a fraud 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t not believe her but some of the things she’s written about berating people is stuff she does day in and day out - she regularly cussed people out in her DM’s and demands they respect her time more, if you told someone sleeping with someone wasn’t want they should do, they did and then they got ghosted I’m not sure what else you are supposed to say than I told you so?

Reactions: 3
I thought she was talking about sideman. She used to work with him a lot but doesn’t seem to now. And his page used to be real feminist ally stuff and always seems to have a lot of women around him in his stories. Wouldn’t be surprised if he is using it to get women too.

Reactions: 2
I thought she was talking about sideman. She used to work with him a lot but doesn’t seem to now. And his page used to be real feminist ally stuff and always seems to have a lot of women around him in his stories. Wouldn’t be surprised if he is using it to get women too.
Awk no I liked him lol seems she likes doing this passive aggressive thing and makes people speculate with no names being mentioned etc quite annoying

Reactions: 8
could not recommend anything more highly than myself and my own thoughts and opinions 😂 shameless.

there’s been a copy of her book in one of the phone box library things near my street for weeks. Can’t even give it away for free.

A681983A-B78A-48D3-B55A-A581D33447A2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lala calling people out on her stories today and she is absolutely spot on.

She linked to some training on how to deal with difficult, dangerous and disturbing people/behaviour and one of her followers said its "stigmatising". She's basically fucked them right off and said yes, sex offenders are disturbing and dangerous. Good for her.

Reactions: 8
I’m so very on the fence with this account - so usually I’m like 👏 yes well said and educated but there are days I just think you’re full of your own importance.

Like today refusing to give sweaty betty her name for them to replace stuff she’s complaining about as she was messaging them from her anon account. Either get over yourself I doubt they care who you are they just need a name for the parcel or even better why not message from your own personal account - most likely uses the lalala account to show the big numbers and hope it had clout which just makes hers as bad as many she gives off about.

Also only showing dm replies that agree with her pov when I know quite a few who’ve messaged saying they’ve had no issue with sweaty betty.

Reactions: 11
I thought the same thing. I’m also really suspicious about why she doesn’t want her real name public to such an extent that she won’t give it to a company. We all know what her name is but what does she think SweatyBetty are going to do with it? She’s just a customer to them, they don’t care about her account or her identity. And truthfully, I’ve never bought her saying “i have to keep my identity private because I used to be a social worker and I’ve taken peoples kids away so I don’t want them to find me.”

that makes no sense. If she was working with a family and compiling reports with them that ultimately led to their kids being taken away, the family knew her name. People know the names of the social workers that are working with them. They’ve seen the reports and they’ve seen the ID badges. Her account being anonymous is nothing to do with her former job. And she has said her son knows about her account and told his dad and his school friends. So it’s not to protect him from embarrassment at school because he knows and has told people he knows. There must be things in her past she doesn’t want people from her personal life to reveal about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought the same thing. I’m also really suspicious about why she doesn’t want her real name public to such an extent that she won’t give it to a company. We all know what her name is but what does she think SweatyBetty are going to do with it? She’s just a customer to them, they don’t care about her account or her identity. And truthfully, I’ve never bought her saying “i have to keep my identity private because I used to be a social worker and I’ve taken peoples kids away so I don’t want them to find me.”

that makes no sense. If she was working with a family and compiling reports with them that ultimately led to their kids being taken away, the family knew her name. People know the names of the social workers that are working with them. They’ve seen the reports and they’ve seen the ID badges. Her account being anonymous is nothing to do with her former job. And she has said her son knows about her account and told his dad and his school friends. So it’s not to protect him from embarrassment at school because he knows and has told people he knows. There must be things in her past she doesn’t want people from her personal life to reveal about her.
I agree. Major skeletons in the closet vibes.

It's probably that her blogs were all lies, based on other people's experiences and i'd bet she is nothing like the persona she created.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.