Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here! I cringe at what I've done in the past because of limerence. But it means that now I'm getting close to somebody else I'm working hard to NOT be like that, and I feel much better about it all

Reactions: 3
About to unfollow her because all she posts is political stuff now. There’s been zero content on relationships this week.

Reactions: 6
So she’s got PMDD, ADHD and has limerance. Wonder what she’ll claim is wrong with her next? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I started reading this thread and laughed at some comments thinking it sounded like it was something I'd say before realising it was me 3 years ago. I forgot this woman existed!
is she still single?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah she is but her ADHD, PMDD and limerance make it difficult 😂
---
Any suggestions for a new thread title guys?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surprised this thread isn’t busier… I liked her for about 5 mins, found the odd story funny, even bought my single mate her book 😂🫣 then realised how absolutely insufferable, nasty & stuck up her own arse she is 😭 duno about adhd but she comes across as a narcissistic bleep to me with major delusions of grandeur under the guise of “helping” women. Obsessed with forcing her pov down everyone’s throat & can’t bare to be disagreed with. Clearly hates men, even though she claims she doesn’t & don’t even get me started on those duck boy reply’s… it’s so obvious she just gets off on belittling & putting people down through them. Full on bleep 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I used to like her when she started off, her quotes and blogs were actually good back then but I had to unfollow. Soon as she got lots of followers her tone changed as if ppl so desperately needed her services. Like people have said the way she speaks to people is so belittling and also annoys me how she posts about politics and tit. stay in your lane. Which nowadays I don’t even know what her lane is tbh does she still do them lives?

Reactions: 7
She hasn’t done a live in ages. Not that I’ve noticed anyway. She went through a phase of doing them as a tampon 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not seen her do one for ages, Christmas was the last time I remember, it was a “party” apparently in the pitch black with a bit of music in the background while she whinged & droned on barely taking a breath for god knows how long 😂 she mostly seems to scour the internet for controversial reels to repost to her story now, adds huge paragraphs trying to be political, that you would think someone with adhd would realise are painfully long & boring to read 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really like Lala however I’ve felt recently as if she’s been giving her take on neuroscience a bit too much as if she is an expert

When it comes to social work and sociology I think she’s a cut above the rest but I can’t get on with her sharing so much stuff about the neuroscience of limerance & ADHD, & today the psychology of being trans. I remember she said that there is a link between ADHD and limerance so I looked up scientific research in ADHD and limerance and hardly anything other than pop psychology came up, other than one paper which said this: “using the generalized equation model, we showed that the association of passionate love with behavioral urgency and sensation seeking did not change in the presence of the ADHD diagnosis” https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6630926/

I understand her talking about the social side of it all but there is so much pseudoscience out there about these issues because people are taking their understanding from people who aren’t qualified to teach.

Reactions: 5
She always has to jump on the bandwagon and has experience and anecdotes

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.