Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I don’t think that’s her actually. Are her teeth not a little crooked?

Reactions: 3
Apparently, though it was ages ago pictures were posted here so I cant remember exactly
I have never seen the pictures but from what people were saying I did not expect her to look like that!

I did wonder about the teeth. I’m sick of that dancing cat filter she always used but her teeth don’t look perfect on it.

She will probably put a passive aggressive story saying the photo is not her and people need to stop messaging her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is that her?!??
I’m not sure it is. When she posts talking stories with those ridiculous filters her front teeth look slightly crooked and definitely not that white, unless she’s had some miracle straightening and whitening recently 🤷🏻‍♀️ Or veneers which is what they look like in that picture.

Reactions: 1
She is going live later so perhaps she will actually reveal her face somewhat. If not it seems a waste of time and money (considering she was always begging people to sign up to her patron)

I mean the girl in the make up pic looks completely different to those other pics just posted…. Unlesss shes lost weight had a nose job and had her teeth done it’s not her. Those other pics are her though 😭

Reactions: 4
I think the girl in the picture with the pink hair looks similar just with better makeup and a few added filters. I don’t know what she would benefit from revealing what she looks like though as she has been against it all this time. Unless she thinks it will help book sales.

Reactions: 4
I mean the girl in the make up pic looks completely different to those other pics just posted…. Unlesss shes lost weight had a nose job and had her teeth done it’s not her. Those other pics are her though 😭
Makeup is a wonderful thing

Reactions: 1
LMFAO that heavily edited pic is NOT her. The other pics however are. Beware though. She’ll probably call the police on you now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was listening to her live - she Definitely makes up the scenarios and has the answer already. So bate it’s unbelievable that people believe her tit

Reactions: 9
This isn’t her. Someone was going to her patreon party and this is obviously them going to it x

This could deffo be her couldn’t it! How did you find
Those bottom pics are her, they have been posted before along with Facebook info (her mum's I think).

I actually think that top picture is her, but just heavily Facetuned...otherwise why cover the eyes?

I think that photo is her, it's been filtered to duck, heavy makeup, flattering angle etc.

She's been very careless with trying to hide her own face and the thing with the internet is you can't go back and change it now

Those bottom pics are her, they have been posted before along with Facebook info (her mum's I think).

I actually think that top picture is her, but just heavily Facetuned...otherwise why cover the eyes?
Her mum outed her on twitter and had her Facebook left open with lots of photos all set so anyone could see.

Reactions: 3
She looks exactly as I imagined. Like the not-unattractive but quite matronly lass in the office who thinks everyone wants to duck her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure why that's so funny? I think unless you're paying customers you shouldn't have a view. It's like saying to Waitrose you don't like them even though you've never eaten their food.

Filters or no filters she's drop dead gorge. I bet most guys do want to duck her - gym fit big 🍆 guys too! I bet you lot are middle aged and not getting any from your fat husbands with small dicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.