Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with her that it is a weird mentality. It isn't proportionate or fair when it by design targets lower and middle income people.
I’m not trying to get into a debate about taxes (TL is all about salacious gossip and I wouldn’t have it any other way!), I just don’t like the way she treats people who have a different opinion to her. It’s fine to disagree with someone but she needs to be respectful and not put people down.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with her that it is a weird mentality. It isn't proportionate or fair when it by design targets lower and middle income people.
I agree with her. I HATE this government and everything they stand for. She’s still terrible at getting her point across and I don’t like her

• Heart
For me, the issue is that she’s trying to be anonymous and be this shining guru with wonderful advice for everyone but everything she says is jaded by her own opinions and prejudice. If you’re anonymous then why would anyone care what your opinion is? She’s so self important.

Reactions: 11
I’ve got no time for this woman! There was a time she charged people £50 for 10 minutes on the phone.
The girl who used her services got told she was being ridiculous, all in her head, her instagram wasn’t as big as Layla’s so “try having 50,000 voices to answer”
Just very “I’ve got it worse”
She’s not broke, she’s just using people who are heartbroken/suffering from abuse for financial gain.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I could have done a better design on windows XP using clip art. It’s the same design as her tacky keyrings. I expected much more for the highly anticipated book cover.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone on here actually seen her in realy life? I know there were pictured posted on here before. Just curious as she always makes out she has a really curvy and voluptuous figure and the latest stories on IG she talks about a random guys coming up to her and talking about her "massive sexy arse." Just wondered if her figure is as great as she makes it out to be.

Has anyone on here actually seen her in realy life? I know there were pictured posted on here before. Just curious as she always makes out she has a really curvy and voluptuous figure and the latest stories on IG she talks about a random guys coming up to her and talking about her "massive sexy arse." Just wondered if her figure is as great as she makes it out to be.
Yeah she is curvy

All her stories are exaggerated!
She’s got the morals of a sewer rat. Will sleep with anything.
2 years ago (roughly) she did a whole speech about how we should be single until she is healed and staying celibate. Then openly said she was off to get laid, one of her followers asked whether she was in a relationship and her response? “Do as I say not as I do”
She is SO self absorbed.
She is using people with genuine trauma & pain to line her pocket.
Vile vile vile woman.
I feel so bad for the girls who look up to her 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 6
All her stories are exaggerated!
She’s got the morals of a sewer rat. Will sleep with anything.
2 years ago (roughly) she did a whole speech about how we should be single until she is healed and staying celibate. Then openly said she was off to get laid, one of her followers asked whether she was in a relationship and her response? “Do as I say not as I do”
She is SO self absorbed.
She is using people with genuine trauma & pain to line her pocket.
Vile vile vile woman.
I feel so bad for the girls who look up to her 😢
She does give some good advice but she hasn't managed a successful relationship of her own, has she? I note a few "dating expert" types on Insta are all single.

Reactions: 5
She does give some good advice but she hasn't managed a successful relationship of her own, has she? I note a few "dating expert" types on Insta are all single.
I just find all her advice so samey. It seems to be the same questions time and time again, how many more times can she tell people that weird behaviour is a red flag and to block them 🥱 maybe her content will get better after the highly anticipated book release! There are so many ‘empower yourself, live your best life, women don’t need men’ books out there I just don’t see what else she is going to bring to the conversation.

I saw a little preview of her book. Looks similar to what the slum flower did with all the lines/colour blocking on the pages

I agree with the above. Her advice is not groundbreaking, it’s all the same crap and to me not all that helpful. It’s all regurgitated advice she’s picked up from other creators and made it into her own

the fact that she used to charge like £30/40 for a 15 minute phone call is beyond me

Reactions: 4
I hope the slumflower doesn’t come for her like she did with Florence Given. But there are so many same coffee table picture books.

She really has seen people coming, who has £30 for 15 minutes of lecturing from an anonymous Instagram woman, madness

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did find her advice useful but it's all the same and tends to only apply to people in a particular life stage.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.