Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think she’s getting really low views on her article that’s why she scrabbling every week implying it’s an IT issue 👀👀👀
That’s actually a really good point!

Nothing gets past a tattler.

Who would want to sign up and read an article when she has spoken about the exact same topics time and time again and so have all the other wannabe feminist influencers

Reactions: 3
Her answers to fuckboy messages tonight are actually really good. She's been doing my head in lately but I think she's been spot on so far.

Reactions: 6
Her answers to fuckboy messages tonight are actually really good. She's been doing my head in lately but I think she's been spot on so far.
I agree, but again just think she’s farming material for the book. Wonder if these people will get a shout of for donating word count...

Reactions: 4
One can only assume that her PR person has had a word with her, and told her to stop being such an oxygen thief.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone got a picture of this woman lol
There were some on earlier pages, don’t know if you want to look back but no, no one will upload any

Very odd I feel she’d do well if she showed her face and kind of rebranded and spoke about modern dating issues and stepped away from the roadman stuff. Could imagine her on loose women or the channel 4 sexual health show to give advice along side medical. Feel it really limits her then she wouldn’t have to beg followers for money with better deals

Reactions: 9
There were some on earlier pages, don’t know if you want to look back but no, no one will upload any

Very odd I feel she’d do well if she showed her face and kind of rebranded and spoke about modern dating issues and stepped away from the roadman stuff. Could imagine her on loose women or the channel 4 sexual health show to give advice along side medical. Feel it really limits her then she wouldn’t have to beg followers for money with better deals
You can’t show photos of her here, last time it was spoken about, she called the police saying we were threatening her and her son. Her name is Laura Hughes, you’ll have to do some work.

The thing is - it would ruin her current persona and reputation. She’s blackfished for years and implied she’s a beautiful mixed race woman not a average middle age Jewish white woman. I think it would cause a lot of people to expose her stories as bullshit.

she’s quite stale so maybe she’ll do it eventually 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You can’t show photos of her here, last time it was spoken about, she called the police saying we were threatening her and her son. Her name is Laura Hughes, you’ll have to do some work.

The thing is - it would ruin her current persona and reputation. She’s blackfished for years and implied she’s a beautiful mixed race woman not a average middle age Jewish white woman. I think it would cause a lot of people to expose her stories as bullshit.

she’s quite stale so maybe she’ll do it eventually 🤷‍♀️
No offensive but you can clearly tell she’s your typical white curvy north Londoner who likes a road man 😂
I just think she really limits herself by being anonymous … but what do I know I’m not a PR manager or anything lol

• Haha
No offensive but you can clearly tell she’s your typical white curvy north Londoner who likes a road man 😂
I just think she really limits herself by being anonymous … but what do I know I’m not a PR manager or anything lol
Do you think? In the early days, I was certain she was mixed race like me. The way she talked, the way she spoke about herself, her fetishising light skinned men, the culture she spoke about. When I saw her I was SHOCKED, like proper size 14 average mum with crooked teeth.

I can’t imagine buying a book from someone anonymous, well, her name is Laura Hughes but she does limit herself massively with it.

Reactions: 6
Do you think? In the early days, I was certain she was mixed race like me. The way she talked, the way she spoke about herself, her fetishising light skinned men, the culture she spoke about. When I saw her I was SHOCKED, like proper size 14 average mum with crooked teeth.

I can’t imagine buying a book from someone anonymous, well, her name is Laura Hughes but she does limit herself massively with it.
Yeahhh she comes across as your typical white girl who loves a black/mixed road man. Chased them for so long realised in her 30s she wasn’t getting anywhere with them so now helping other girls stuck in the same cycle she was

Reactions: 8
There must be something more to her not wanting to show her face than just wanting to protect her son and the fact she may not look like how she implied.

I mean protect her son from what, Jesus Christ there aren’t going to be paparazzi taking her photos she is an average blogger/ ‘author’ not Victoria beckham 😂

She is definitely limiting herself with staying anonymous but perhaps she doesn’t want much else than to run and online platform, wrote books and interview people for her podcast.

At least she seems to have toned down the begging for money on patron. Or I might just not have been paying attention

I thought the same as you.

Reactions: 1

You're right. I'm also mixed race and thought she was 'one of us'. She definitely portrayed herself as if she was a woman of colour.

I stumbled across her very early
on when she did her first live. It was a spur of the moment thing and was just her chatting with the camera covered and music playing. She wasn't offering any advice then.

She was promoting these online tales which I now believe to be embellished and from decades ago when she was in her teens, but she really played on being attractive and having lots of men chasing her wherever she went. So I do think hiding her identity was initially embarrassment about who she really was and her job. Now it's probably to shield herself from criticism.

She really is a good example of using gullible people to climb the ladder. She has never been qualified to give advice with her problematic behaviour and tragic dating history. And building an agony aunt brand which revolves around trust, yet staying completely anonymous is bizzare.

I thought the same as you.
Same. The first time I joined one of her lives the way she spoke made me think exactly that. She’s such an odd woman with a very aggressive political chip on her shoulder. She just seems to recycle the same content over and over. Has anyone read her old blogs? Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
I remember reading an early blog where she was meeting someone and had gotten out of the taxi early or got lost, either way she was walking along a busy road. She said the male attention she received while just walking was overwhelming so I thought she was Maya Jama tbh. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember one where she had invited some grimy road man over to her flat and for some reason she made him get his genitals out and she described it as ‘stuck to his leg and very smelly’ or similar. She’s such a role model 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.