Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure why that's so funny? I think unless you're paying customers you shouldn't have a view. It's like saying to Waitrose you don't like them even though you've never eaten their food.

Filters or no filters she's drop dead gorge. I bet most guys do want to duck her - gym fit big šŸ† guys too! I bet you lot are middle aged and not getting any from your fat husbands with small dicks.
ā€œLovelyā€ Sara coming on her to berate and try and belittle people and body shaming šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ have a day off babe.

If you want to join in, you can, you donā€™t need to be so angry šŸ˜˜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm not sure why that's so funny? I think unless you're paying customers you shouldn't have a view. It's like saying to Waitrose you don't like them even though you've never eaten their food.

Filters or no filters she's drop dead gorge. I bet most guys do want to duck her - gym fit big šŸ† guys too! I bet you lot are middle aged and not getting any from your fat husbands with small dicks.
Haha hahaha heheheh Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Ffs šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Haha amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Why does this look like a 13 year old has typed it? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Go to bed love. No one is jealous of lala. Weā€™re not the ones blagging a fake persona in order to make money off people like you

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Please say youā€™re being sarcastic because nothing else is going to redeem this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m still baffled how she thinks sheā€™s qualified to give saying advice. She has no success stories, all she goes on about is the roadmen sheā€™s dated.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m still baffled how she thinks sheā€™s qualified to give saying advice. She has no success stories, all she goes on about is the roadmen sheā€™s dated.
Lovely Sara can you come back and give us your review? Iā€™m about to leave my fat husband with small dick and I need to be prepared.

If I wanted a guide on how to be a cumbucket for road & waste men then Iā€™d buy it

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That person who messaged her has a point. Nothing worse than someone trying to force sales. Just makes you not want to buy

the book will be full of stories sheā€™s ripped off from other content creators and her followers. She had got ZERO qualifications about relationships so good luck to anyone who takes her advice to the t

Reactions: 7
All she does is repost problematic memes or quotes she finds on Instagram, and then points out theyā€™re problematic. Not groundbreaking. Having read her ridiculous blog I wouldnā€™t waste money on anything sheā€™s written.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s verified now so expect even more entitlement and treating her opinion as fact

Reactions: 4
Has she always had that lisp? Iā€™ve never noticed it before. Maybe she got veneers or something but itā€™s really distracting.

Sorry but sheā€™s being a total twit. No one is allowed to have an opinion thatā€™s different to hers. And if someone does dare to share their contrary opinion (following an invite from her for people to share their thoughts on a subject), sheā€™s rude and puts them down (her ā€œweird weird mentalityā€ comment is downright crappy). This has really fucked me off tonight. Who does she think she is?!

AFFEED08-2209-4F85-8F5E-83BE16E07D4E.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Sorry but sheā€™s being a total twit. No one is allowed to have an opinion thatā€™s different to hers. And if someone does dare to share their contrary opinion (following an invite from her for people to share their thoughts on a subject), sheā€™s rude and puts them down (her ā€œweird weird mentalityā€ comment is downright crappy). This has really fucked me off tonight. Who does she think she is?!

View attachment 753000
I agree that normally nobody is allowed a different opinion and god forbid you be a T word supporter BUT on this occasion the general consensus is people are pissed off about the Tax so I have to agree with her.

But you are right normally you cannot disagree with her about ANYTHINGšŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 5

View attachment 753000
I mean, I donā€™t know why anyone is surprised regardless of party? Having one of the worlds most generous job retention schemes for over a year was not going to come for free. Pretty sure if that wouldnā€™t have happened, sheā€™d be kicking off as well

Shes just so far left she canā€™t see any other way or viewpoint whilst shoving hers down everyone elseā€™s throat.

Reactions: 3
I agree with her that it is a weird mentality. It isn't proportionate or fair when it by design targets lower and middle income people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.