Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% put that question in herself šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve just raced to vote no and itā€™s 71% no, sheā€™ll probably disable her Instagram in a rage because WE JUST DONā€™T DESERVE HER

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She 100% put that question in herself šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve just raced to vote no and itā€™s 71% no, sheā€™ll probably disable her Instagram in a rage because WE JUST DONā€™T DESERVE HER
We donā€™t appreciate the hard work that goes into reposting poll topics and doing a quick write up. How dare we not understand the emotional labour she goes though being a prick to women in a vulnerable state with their interactions with fuckboys.

The cult members will be out in full force now reposting

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mrs ā€œdonā€™t even speak to me before you pay meā€ is now on the beg for 90 freebies šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

Why must everyone buy her book and pay her for tit advice but she doesnā€™t need to value someoneā€™s time and product back?

• Heart
Canā€™t even listen to her podcast, her voice irritates me. Caught her saying the dating pool is so bad nowadays you may as well just date murderers šŸ™„ she has nothing useful to contribute at all.

Reactions: 7
Ooo shaming people who are into dogging are we LaLašŸ¤”
Consenting adults into casual sex outdoors out of sight from othersā€¦ thought you were more concerned with manipulation, abuse etc

Consenting adults into casual sex outdoors out of sight from othersā€¦ thought you were more concerned with manipulation, abuse etc
her sexual experience only seems to extend to roadmen duck boys with stinking dicks so her closed mindness doesnā€™t surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah sheā€™s a knob. She posted some shite the other day about how a teacher told her about it being worse to watch a person with value (her) not try at school than a person without value not trying and how it made her try in her exams or some such tit. Sheā€™s shared a screenshot of how someone messaged her saying it wasnā€™t right that a teacher implied any other students were without value and sheā€™s facepalm emojied them and blocked them.

Iā€™ll never understand how these types of people are making money of saying how we all deserve to be treated a certain way etc etc and then at the same time clearly have ideas that exclude a whole chunk of society as without value. They are all so full of tit.

Like the disability instagrammers who are very pro masks (great, happy with that) but refuse to consider that other people with disabilities might not be able to wear them. They can with their disabilities and so and soā€™s cousins pet dogs friends human mother can with hers so that means everyone can and theyā€™ve posted some nasty stuff like ā€œunfollow me if you donā€™t wear a maskā€. These disability instagrammers get lauded as so welcoming and inclusive but they arenā€™t. Lalalaletmeexplain is all yay women stand up for yourselves you have value etc (but only if you arenā€™t THAT type of people who donā€™t have value like the ones her teacher mentioned).

Iā€™m rambling but they make me cross šŸ˜‚

Consent or not, dogging isnā€™t technically legal so I think shaming it is a bit of a grey area.

Consent or not, dogging isnā€™t technically legal so I think shaming it is a bit of a grey area.
She wasnā€™t worried about the legal technicalities of it, more so the act, hence my reference to it being between consenting adults when a lot of her work is about consent and boundaries.
Consenting adults enjoying themselves within their own boundaries.
She said she wanted to vom or something not that the people were disgusting because they werenā€™t complying with any laws

Reactions: 5
She wasnā€™t worried about the legal technicalities of it, more so the act, hence my reference to it being between consenting adults when a lot of her work is about consent and boundaries.
She said she wanted to vom or something not that the people were disgusting because they werenā€™t complying with any laws
Maybe her particular brand of road men donā€™t have cars so sheā€™s just bitter she canā€™t partake šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always has kinkshamed - her knowledge of BDSM is bleeping poor, she canā€™t seem to comprehend anything sheā€™s not turned on by.
Funny because she should probably be seriously shamed for her choice in men - my girl belongs to the streets

Reactions: 8
Ah sheā€™s a knob. She posted some shite the other day about how a teacher told her about it being worse to watch a person with value (her) not try at school than a person without value not trying and how it made her try in her exams or some such tit. Sheā€™s shared a screenshot of how someone messaged her saying it wasnā€™t right that a teacher implied any other students were without value and sheā€™s facepalm emojied them and blocked them.

Iā€™ll never understand how these types of people are making money of saying how we all deserve to be treated a certain way etc etc and then at the same time clearly have ideas that exclude a whole chunk of society as without value. They are all so full of tit.

Like the disability instagrammers who are very pro masks (great, happy with that) but refuse to consider that other people with disabilities might not be able to wear them. They can with their disabilities and so and soā€™s cousins pet dogs friends human mother can with hers so that means everyone can and theyā€™ve posted some nasty stuff like ā€œunfollow me if you donā€™t wear a maskā€. These disability instagrammers get lauded as so welcoming and inclusive but they arenā€™t. Lalalaletmeexplain is all yay women stand up for yourselves you have value etc (but only if you arenā€™t THAT type of people who donā€™t have value like the ones her teacher mentioned).

Iā€™m rambling but they make me cross šŸ˜‚
I found her reply to that message so unsettling. And to share it as well, being so proud of her reactionā€¦like what?!
And her reaction story as well, where she said stuff like ā€œwhen I read messages like that all can think is ā€˜are you all madā€™ and has political correctness messed with your brains that muchā€¦ā€. Sounds pretty gaslight-y to me loool.
Whenever people question her, she gets that kind of attitude. I donā€™t like it.

Reactions: 7
IMG_1481.PNG

Let's hope her male friend got consent from the women to share her topless photo with his mates. Hmm.

Honestly, this woman. She tries to make money off that whole stick together women and know your value etc etc stuff but deep down she's proper anti other women. She's the girl who always says things like "all my friends are guys" "girls always hate me".

Reactions: 19
Who is it who is forcing her to watch love Island?
Why are all these low rent feminist influencers spending their time watching love island and then moaning about it? Tinder Translators is doing it as well.
I donā€™t watch it because it doesnā€™t align with my values and entertainment. If itā€™s bothering you that much, stop giving it views.

Reactions: 16
Why are all these low rent feminist influencers spending their time watching love island and then moaning about it? Tinder Translators is doing it as well.
I donā€™t watch it because it doesnā€™t align with my values and entertainment. If itā€™s bothering you that much, stop giving it views.
I bet they secretly love it but have to pretend they hate watch it in case they slip up and mention something in the future that gives them away šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think sheā€™s getting really low views on her article thatā€™s why she scrabbling every week implying itā€™s an IT issue šŸ‘€šŸ‘€šŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.